v17 MacOS High Sierra Beta
HI, I have Kodi Kripton 17.3 in my macOS Sierra but when I installed the MacOS High Sierra Beta since then every time I tried to open Kodi my mac crash and take me to the mac login screen. I input the password to open mac and then open kodi but as soon as I try to click in any of the subjects in kodi menu it goes black and take me again to the mac login screen. Could anybody have and idea to fix the problem. Thank you.
So is it çrashing on Sierra or High Sierra?

Sent from my SM-G928P
Thread moved to Mac section
|Banned add-ons (wiki)|Forum rules (wiki)|VPN policy (wiki)|First time user (wiki)|FAQs (wiki) Troubleshooting (wiki)|Add-ons (wiki)|Free content (wiki)|Debug Log (wiki)|

Kodi Blog Posts
We don't care about betas until they are released - as usual. Please provide the corresponing debug log (wiki) and osx crash report in case it is something obvious though.
AppleTV4/iPhone/iPod/iPad: HowTo find debug logs and everything else which the devs like so much: click here
HowTo setup NFS for Kodi: NFS (wiki)
HowTo configure avahi (zeroconf): Avahi_Zeroconf (wiki)
READ THE IOS FAQ!: iOS FAQ (wiki)
(2017-08-19, 18:40)sacohen Wrote: So is it çrashing on Sierra or High Sierra?

Sent from my SM-G928P (typie typie)

Its MacOS High Sierra, thank you sacogen.
Yeah High Sierra is a Beta version and Kodi may not be able to run on it right now.

Sent from my SM-G928P
In my case, I can't install Kodi 17.4 on High Sierra, only the 18 nightly. The Mac's security mechanism says that the Kodi 17.4 code is not the same code that was submitted to Apple.
Not sure if this is still a gatekeeper issue. Try to disable gatekeeper (google it).
AppleTV4/iPhone/iPod/iPad: HowTo find debug logs and everything else which the devs like so much: click here
HowTo setup NFS for Kodi: NFS (wiki)
HowTo configure avahi (zeroconf): Avahi_Zeroconf (wiki)
READ THE IOS FAQ!: iOS FAQ (wiki)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
MacOS High Sierra Beta0