Win Is there a way to adjust the way photos are displayed?
I'm curious if there is a way to adjust the display of photos. I am looking for the same settings as the video settings menu has during playback. Options like; view mode, zoom amount, vertical shift, and pixel ratio.

Thanks in advance for your assistance.
Moved to Feature Request.
So, I assume since, my question was removed from Picture Support and moved to Feature Request, it's not possible? Even using advance settings XML?
There is no similar menu like the OSD video menu, so in that case it would be a feature request IMO.

View mode: Not fully sure what you meant by that with photos.
Zoom amount: todays photos tend to be bigger than fullhd, and not everyone has a 4K tv yet, so the option (to me) seems a bit obsolete. Zooming of course can be done via the 0-9 buttons. But that is all per photo, not as a overall default setting.
Vertical shift: would be a feature request for photo material.
Pixel ration: would be a feature request for photo material.
I see what you mean. Is there a way to set shrink the image so it doesn't go 100% width or heigth? Essentially, leaving a black around the image.
if you enable the slideshow feature (press [space] or [play] IIRC), it might zoom the pictures to fill the entire screen and then pan those. But as it's been a while since I used it, I could be wrong

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Is there a way to adjust the way photos are displayed?0