Linux Slow Movie Scanning
Hi

Im running Kodi 17.3 on Libreelec NUC.
Since this morning, the ;library clean takes 4min to complete rather then usual 1.5 min.
Also scanning for movies is stuck on 0% for up to 5 mins and then slowly it begins to update.
No issues on scanning TV.

Nothing in logs apart from TVDB API key missing messages,

Any suggestions?
No Debug Log no issue ...

If the API key is missing - you miss an update of the scraper ...
First decide what functions / features you expect from a system. Then decide for the hardware. Don't waste your money on crap.
(2017-08-20, 19:28)fritsch Wrote: No Debug Log no issue ...

If the API key is missing - you miss an update of the scraper ...

Here is debug mode log from boot to move scanning starting after the 5 mins wait at 0%

https://pastebin.com/52vpHjLq
Nope API key is there. No idea to be honest. Can you ask in LibreELEC channel?
First decide what functions / features you expect from a system. Then decide for the hardware. Don't waste your money on crap.
(2017-08-20, 20:36)fritsch Wrote: Nope API key is there. No idea to be honest. Can you ask in LibreELEC channel?

You mean LE forums?

Wont it be a Kodi issue as its slow on updating library?
LE does not ship vanilla kodi ... I did not see anything when scanning through their patches directory, but it won't hurt if you ask on their forum. Perhaps it's already known there.
(2017-08-20, 21:19)fritsch Wrote: LE does not ship vanilla kodi ... I did not see anything when scanning through their patches directory, but it won't hurt if you ask on their forum. Perhaps it's already known there.

Done that.
Hopefully someone else sees this and knows what issue is as its only started yesterday was fine before.
No changes on my side
(2017-08-20, 19:28)fritsch Wrote: If the API key is missing - you miss an update of the scraper ...

OT: What cases we need to care about these API keys and how do we get/use them?

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Slow Movie Scanning0