v18 Blu-ray menu and RC problem
I noticed if i use the full Blu-ray menu option, my RC6 (Remote Control) buttons have changed their function, normally i can press the OK button to access the controls and use left and right button to skip and up and down for chapters, but the only way to access the OSD is by pressing up on RC.
I have no chapter skip, either by using the skip chapter on RC or up button, i can only use the skip ahead buttons to skip back and forth.
If i use the play main movie option instead of the Blu-ray menu my RC buttons work as they should, i know this is a new feature with Kodi 18 so its bound to have troubles, or is the problem at my end i have looked in the Debug Log but am unable to make heads and tails to many errors on my fresh install.
But perhaps someone else might spot the problem.
http://paste.ubuntu.com/25361125/
Thank You
English is not my native language; please excuse typing errors.
Grampa Simpson: Unfortunately, like all true stories, this one has a crappy ending. You have a story with an ending.
Grampa, are you sure you're okay to drive at night? Grampa: It's night?
Banned add-ons
If you're depending on Kodi 18 Alpha for a specific function, at this point nightly versions don't offer the stability that Krypton support will give you. Thank-you for your debug log and as developers time allows, I'm sure there will be a clean-up of quite a few issues.

Suggestion:- patience.
@PatK
Will follow your suggestion then = patience.
Just glad the issue was not at my end.
Thank you, for your reply.
English is not my native language; please excuse typing errors.
Grampa Simpson: Unfortunately, like all true stories, this one has a crappy ending. You have a story with an ending.
Grampa, are you sure you're okay to drive at night? Grampa: It's night?
Banned add-ons

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Blu-ray menu and RC problem0