Cleaning / Deleting Default Database
I'm getting stray pictures that don't belong in a particular picture folder that I imported. Is there any way to clean the picture database? I'm not using an addon- just whatever comes with the latest release of Kodi. I've removed the source, rebooted Kodi, and re-imported the source but those same pictures show up. I've went to my computer and looked in the folder, thinking they got in there by mistake, but no.

Anyone?
Stray pictures how? Pictures are only put in cache, but when files are moved to a different directory, that thumbnail is no longer valid.

There is also no photo or picture database in Kodi.

EDIT: I believe you are using Universal Media Server, probably via UPNP/DNLA. That's entirely different beast from Kodi.
Thank you Klujum,

Yes, I am using Universal Media Server, It's the only way I can get Windows 10 to stream. So you think that's the problem (music Folders & sub folders work fine)? Any ideas on how to rectify the problem with pics grabbing things willy-nilly out of those sub folders when selecting only one, or do I need to ask over there?
I guess it wouldn't hurt asking the UMS people. Perhaps there is a setting or two that needs adjustment Smile

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Cleaning / Deleting Default Database0