• 13(current)
Release TIMVISION - Italy only
Hello PinoElefante, I thank you very much for your help: it finally works!
Initially, using the libreElec file manager, I could not find the "/storage/.kodi/cdm" folder.
Then thinking about what you wrote to me (L.E. is a linux distro), I looked for accessing my box remotely via ssh (the folder was hidden) and I copied the file inside.
Thanks 1000
Pecces
(2018-01-17, 18:03)pinoelefante Wrote:
(2018-01-17, 17:46)pecces Wrote: Il passo sul quale sto avendo difficoltà è quello relativo alla libreria widevinecdm.dll
  LibreElec is a linux distro and you have an ARM processor. You have to download the library from here: Download here and extract libwidevinecdm.so in folder
Code:
/storage/.kodi/cdm
Initially, using the libreElec file manager, I could not find the "/storage/.kodi/cdm" folder.
Then thinking about what you wrote to me (L.E. is a linux distro), I looked for accessing my box remotely via ssh (the folder was hidden) and I copied the file inside.
Thanks 1000 !
Pecces
(2018-01-17, 18:09)peppe_sr Wrote: hi pecces first of all wellcome in kodi forum, this is an international forum so you have to write in english (use google translate, copy and past here your post).
after this, you can't find that folder because that is under windows. 
here you can read where kodi folders are: http://kodi.wiki/view/Userdata 
As you can read in first post of this topic you have to use at least LibreELEC Testbuilds for RaspberryPi (Kodi 18.0) (build #0817), i don't think the version you are using is correct, i'm using this addon under windows so i can't be more specific about liberelec
Peppe
  Hi Peppe, thanks for all the tips!
I am using a version of LE for Amlogic s905x and after PinoElefante's directions it seems that everything works properly!
Good day Pecces
(2018-01-19, 14:35)lozzi Wrote:
(2018-01-19, 13:52)pinoelefante Wrote: i've just tried the plugin and it works. maybe you have done some step in a wrong way. can you post a log on pastebin.com?
 That's the content of the file "11_Addons_log", obtained via SMB connection
https://pastebin.com/qW52LMPG

As you can see, at 13:29 i tried to play a TimVision movie 
have you tried to restart the raspberry?
(2018-01-19, 14:52)pecces Wrote:
(2018-01-17, 18:03)pinoelefante Wrote:
(2018-01-17, 17:46)pecces Wrote: Il passo sul quale sto avendo difficoltà è quello relativo alla libreria widevinecdm.dll
  LibreElec is a linux distro and you have an ARM processor. You have to download the library from here: Download here and extract libwidevinecdm.so in folder
Code:
/storage/.kodi/cdm
Thanks 1000 !
Pecces 
 Blush
(2018-01-19, 15:41)pinoelefante Wrote:
(2018-01-19, 14:35)lozzi Wrote:
(2018-01-19, 13:52)pinoelefante Wrote: i've just tried the plugin and it works. maybe you have done some step in a wrong way. can you post a log on pastebin.com?
 That's the content of the file "11_Addons_log", obtained via SMB connection

Yes, many times. 
I just tried to format and repeat all the steps, but no success.
Do you own a Raspberry Pi2 or Pi3? Could you try to replicate the same steps that i done?
(2018-01-19, 16:09)lozzi Wrote:
(2018-01-19, 15:41)pinoelefante Wrote:
(2018-01-19, 14:35)lozzi Wrote:  That's the content of the file "11_Addons_log", obtained via SMB connection

Yes, many times. 
Do you own a Raspberry Pi2 or Pi3? Could you try to replicate the same steps that i done?  
 i have i rpi2 but i can't try soon.
using filezilla (if you don't have, download it) connect to raspberry.
Host: sftp://libreelec  (or ip address instead of "libreelec")
Username: root
Password: libreelec

open the folder ".kodi" and then open the folder "cdm".
if libwidevinecdm.so is not present, download arm library on your pc, open the archive, visit the folder "usr/lib/chromium/" and extract "libwidevinecdm.so" on your pc and then upload it in cdm folder with filezilla.
(2018-01-19, 16:37)pinoelefante Wrote:
(2018-01-19, 16:09)lozzi Wrote:
(2018-01-19, 15:41)pinoelefante Wrote: have you tried to restart the raspberry?   
Yes, many times. 
 i have i rpi2 but i can't try soon.
using filezilla (if you don't have, download it) connect to raspberry.
Host: sftp://libreelec  (or ip address instead of "libreelec")
Username: root
Password: libreelec

open the folder ".kodi" and then open the folder "cdm".
if libwidevinecdm.so is not present, download arm library on your pc, open the archive, visit the folder "usr/lib/chromium/" and extract "libwidevinecdm.so" on your pc and then upload it in cdm folder with filezilla.  
 Library is present, but still not working :-(

download the library from the link i provided (it's around 5MB. your is 7MB)
Ciao,
innanzitutto ti ringrazio per il tuo lavoro, ottimo e domani proverò ad installarlo sul mio box tv android.
Per ora stavo provando ad installarlo sul cellulare,, scaricando lo 'zip' dal primo post, ma poi continua a darmi la versione 1.0.0 e non l' ultima, che dovrebbe essere la 1.0.20.
Dove è che sbaglio?
Non sono molto pratico con kodi, quindi perdona la mia ignoranza...

hi,
thanks for this  great job,
i try to install it on my phone, i've download the zip from the first post, but it's a 1.0.0 version and not update to 1.0.20.
where is the error?
i'm a kodi dummie's,sorry...
Quote:Ciao,
innanzitutto ti ringrazio per il tuo lavoro, ottimo e domani proverò ad installarlo sul mio box tv android.
Per ora stavo provando ad installarlo sul cellulare,, scaricando lo 'zip' dal primo post, ma poi continua a darmi la versione 1.0.0 e non l' ultima, che dovrebbe essere la 1.0.20.
Dove è che sbaglio?
1.0.0 is the version of my repository. You will find TIMVISION plugin in "Video Plugins".
With android, you need to install Kodi 18 from apk

This is an internation forum. You have to write in english.
(2018-01-19, 17:33)pinoelefante Wrote:
Quote:Ciao,
Dove è che sbaglio?
1.0.0 is the version of my repository. You will find TIMVISION plugin in "Video Plugins".
With android, you need to install Kodi 18 from apk

This is an internation forum. You have to write in english. 
i've translate the post,
thanks a lot
(2018-01-19, 16:53)pinoelefante Wrote: download the library from the link i provided (it's around 5MB. your is 7MB)
I tried to replace widevinecdm library but still no success.
I tried also two versions of LibreElec (Kodi 17.6 and Kodi 18.0) but still no success.
At the end i tried to access and watch TimVision through the official app in my android smartphone (Google Play).
After that, i tried again with my Raspberry and it was working!! So, i think it was something related to my TimVision account.

Thank you @pinoelefante  for your support, but i have only last thing to ask you: please, can you fill the Wiki page in GitHub with the instruction to make this plugin working in the Raspberry?
If you like, you can simply copy and paste this procedure
1) download and install LibreELEC (Kodi 18 "Lelia" or Kodi 17.6 "Krypton") in the Raspberry 2 or 3
2) download GitHub pinoelefante repository and copy the .zip archive in a USB storage
3) turn on the Raspberry, install the repository from the .zip file and then install TimVision Kodi addon from pinolefenate repository
4) enable the following Kodi addons: inputstream adaptive and RTMP input
5) download http://odroidxu.leeharris.me.uk/xu3/chro...pkg.tar.xz open the archive, visit the folder "usr/lib/chromium/" and extract "libwidevinecdm.so" on your pc 
6) using a SSH client like FIlezilla or Bitvise copy widevinecdm.so library in the Raspberry via SSH (path /storage/.kodi/cdm)
7) in case of problems, try to access and watch TimVision through the official app in your smartphone and then try again with the TimVision Raspberry addon
(2017-12-26, 12:26)francof Wrote: Hi pinoelefante, hi all,
I have discovered that Kodi v18 Android nightlies builds (both Arm and Arm64) do not include anymore inputstream.adaptive since December 21st (and also RTMP). The corresponding add-on activation line (Videoplayer InputStream)has consequently disappeared from kodi setup menu.
More, examining following Kodi v18 nightlies builds, they are 6Mb less in space. This seems to be a voluntary suppression from Kodi developers.

By consequence, pinoelefante's TIMvision add-on works only with builds released before December 21st and does not work anymore with the following builds.
I have tested both builds on my Chuwi Hi8 Pro dual-boot tablet (which needs also to add widevine libraries not included with its Android 6.1 custom release).

The last working Kodi v18 working build are kodi-20171221-fb653781-master-armeabi-v7a.apk (Arm) and kodi-20171221-fb653781-master-arm64-v8a.apk (Arm64).

I suggest to download them quickly from mirrors.kodi.tv because oldest builds seems not to be downloadable anymore after 40/45 days (seems the oldest builds are progressively disappearing from download directories), and there is a real risk that official Kodi v18 release will not include inputstream.adaptive anymore.

I would like to thank pinoelefante a lot for his marvellous TIMvision add-on !!

Even with widevine libraries installed and root hidden in my Chuwi Hi8 Pro tablet (shown as rooted but no SuperSu installed), official TIMvision app does not work (only trailers). I am giving TIM "working money" regularly for their TIMvision service, but their customer support does not care (and does not know) how to make their app working on my unrooted tablet. Thanks to pinoelefante, as a regular subscriber, I can finally enjoy my TIMvision account on my tablet.

Merry Christmas holidays and happy 2018 to all.
francof
Thanks a lot for the solution!

Any news about inputstream.adaptive in the newer versions of Kodi?
Alternatively, is there a way to install a standalone version of inputstream.adaptive?
I have used the "Internal" thread search feature and this is my question:
I can install this addons on latest osmc............ from kodi context menu it's possibly to download an episode ? For example download it on a usb pen driver ?
...only on your "little world" can you lay down the law...
  • 13(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
TIMVISION - Italy only2