• 9(current)
Release TIMVISION - Italy only
Addon updated (version 1.0.18). Changelog in the first post
(2017-11-13, 16:31)pinoelefante Wrote: Addon updated (version 1.0.18). Changelog in the first post

Grazie mille! Lo proverò al più presto!

Domanda: come posso vedere i contenuti a 1080p? Sino ad ora, in tutte le prove che ho fatto, la massima risoluzione è stata 720p (come nell'esempio che hai riportato nel primo post).

Alex
Light IMDb Ratings Update - Keep updated the IMDb ratings for your movies and TV shows.
In case you found useful my work, feel free to offer me a cappuccino!
(2017-11-15, 00:35)axlt2002 Wrote:
(2017-11-13, 16:31)pinoelefante Wrote: Addon updated (version 1.0.18). Changelog in the first post

Domanda: come posso vedere i contenuti a 1080p? Sino ad ora, in tutte le prove che ho fatto, la massima risoluzione è stata 720p (come nell'esempio che hai riportato nel primo post).

Alex 

Probably you don't have a FullHD monitor. To watch contents at 1080p, open Inputstream Adaptive settings and enable "Ignore display resolution"

I have just tried this version. I have keept a video in pause tonight and tomorrow it still works Wink
Interesting [emoji3]

Inviato dal mio MI 2S utilizzando Tapatalk
(2017-11-15, 08:37)pinoelefante Wrote:
(2017-11-15, 00:35)axlt2002 Wrote:

Alex   

Probably you don't have a FullHD monitor. To watch contents at 1080p, open Inputstream Adaptive settings and enable "Ignore display resolution"

I have just tried this version. I have keept a video in pause tonight and tomorrow it still works Wink  
Sorry for my previous post in italian...I was quite convinced to write you privatly! Wink

Yes, I know that option, I was the one asking for it... Smile Btw, the point is that it is also important to specifiy the minimum band in the Inputstream Adaptive. If you leave 0 as default, Inputstream guess an initial internet speed of 4 Mbit/s to choose the video stream resolution...then it starts to collect the statistics on the real internet speed and apply it at the next run and so on. To avoid this, I have tried to set the minimum speed at 100 Mbit/s and...it worked perfectly: 1920x1088 video resolution at the first shot!  Love

Take this in mind as a small hint! Wink Have a great day and enjoy TIMVISION!
Light IMDb Ratings Update - Keep updated the IMDb ratings for your movies and TV shows.
The plugin do not work with Dsplayer. You must go to:

- DSPlayer menu

- DVDPlayer merits

- Protocols

-Enable Internet streamscan
Quote:This setting allows rules to be created governing what media should be played by DVDPlayer. DSPlayer may not be a perfect replacement for DVDPlayer in all circumstances. For example, video add-ons containing Internet streams may be more stable when played with DVDPlayer. For TV streams and Internet-related content, rules set for Protocols and the checkbox Internet streamscan ensure web content is played with DVDPlayer.
Thanks bruceas. I've created a HowTo link to your post in the main post
(2017-11-15, 16:38)pinoelefante Wrote: Thanks bruceas. I've created a HowTo link to your post in the main post

I would suggest a more "positive" tag. Instead of:

TIMVISION doesn't work with DSPlayer

may be something like:

Make TIMVISION work with DSPlayer

Wink
Thanks a lot for the latest release 1.0.19 pinoelefente!!!!  Rofl
Hi, I tried to install this add-on on my android smart tv...Everything went just fine but whenever I start a film the screen becomes all green and I can't watch anything...I have already enabled the inputstream.adaptive. Is the smart tv not compatible with this kodi add-on?
Thank you for your help
(2017-11-20, 22:11)alessandru123 Wrote: Hi, I tried to install this add-on on my android smart tv...Everything went just fine but whenever I start a film the screen becomes all green and I can't watch anything...I have already enabled the inputstream.adaptive. Is the smart tv not compatible with this kodi add-on?
Thank you for your help

Have you installed Kodi 17 or Kodi 18? The addon works only with Kodi 18 when installed on android
(2017-11-21, 12:08)pinoelefante Wrote:
(2017-11-20, 22:11)alessandru123 Wrote: Hi, I tried to install this add-on on my android smart tv...Everything went just fine but whenever I start a film the screen becomes all green and I can't watch anything...I have already enabled the inputstream.adaptive. Is the smart tv not compatible with this kodi add-on?
Thank you for your help

Have you installed Kodi 17 or Kodi 18? The addon works only with Kodi 18 when installed on android

I have installed Kodi 17...that's why! The problem is that my TV is not letting me install apk apps even if the unknown sources is enabled, the install button is overshadowed and I can't press it when I am on ES file manager... So for the moment I can't install Kodi 18. I am so angry I can't understand where the problem is! Sad
(2017-11-21, 17:29)alessandru123 Wrote: I have installed Kodi 17...that's why! The problem is that my TV is not letting me install apk apps even if the unknown sources is enabled, the install button is overshadowed and I can't press it when I am on ES file manager... So for the moment I can't install Kodi 18. I am so angry I can't understand where the problem is! Sad

Try with another file manager.
Hi pinoelefante,

Just to highlight that if I enter the sub-menu "Generi" under "Cinema" the add-on gives an error. The same happens if I try to enter the sub-menu "Collezioni" under "Serie TV".

Can you please check it?

Thanks!
(2017-11-26, 01:59)axlt2002 Wrote: Hi pinoelefante,

Just to highlight that if I enter the sub-menu "Generi" under "Cinema" the add-on gives an error. The same happens if I try to enter the sub-menu "Collezioni" under "Serie TV".

Can you please check it?

Thanks!

i fixed this bug some days ago, but i forgot to create a new release XD
  • 9(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
TIMVISION - Italy only2