Pop-Ups from Bello?
I put Bello on my MXQ Android box and immediately begin to see advertising pop-ups. I also kept receiving a browser screen pop-up that stated I had 2 viruses on my equipment and it wanted to direct me to virus cleaner for android phones.. The only way I was able to stop it was to reset my box back the factory settings and start over. Reading the forum I don't see that anyone else had this issue but wanted to check to see if anyone else experienced this. I can't remember where I downloaded the skin from, don't think it was KODI. I like the skin and would like to use it but without the pop-ups. Any suggestions or comments will be appreciated.
If you download it via the link in these forums it won't contain popups, malware & god knows what else. If you got it from somewhere else then it could contain anything.
Thank You, I'll try it from KODI. Do they make anti-virus software to TV boxes?
If you look in the Google Play Store you'll find various anti-virus apps. I'm not sure what they are needed for exactly & I've never bothered to install one, either on a box or a mobile phone. If you aren't installing dodgy apps I don't see the need for one, the O/S is relatively safe & not prone to viruses like the old Windows O/S of the 20th Century. And even then they were mostly triggered by users clicking on rogue attachments Smile
@MsRed,

Quote:I can't remember where I downloaded the skin from, don't think it was KODI.
If you did not download it here, then it has nothing to do with us. You should seek assistance elsewhere. Considering your statement, it is also very likely you have banned Build\Repositoris\add-ons installed that breach our forum rules and makes you ineligible for support here.

Is this the case?
My Signature
Links to : Official:Forum rules (wiki) | Official:Forum rules/Banned add-ons (wiki) | Debug Log (wiki)
Links to : HOW-TO:Create Music Library (wiki) | HOW-TO:Create_Video_Library (wiki)  ||  Artwork (wiki) | Basic controls (wiki) | Import-export library (wiki) | Movie sets (wiki) | Movie universe (wiki) | NFO files (wiki) | Quick start guide (wiki)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Pop-Ups from Bello?0