NYRA Now App
Is this the place to post an idea/request for a video addon?

Before you suggest I learn to code it myself, I did look at the wiki. Smile
My mottos are “Know Your Limitations and Pick Your Battles”
minor modding of skins is my limit.

Request:
NYRA.com has an app they call NYRA NOW for roku, apple, and more.
I requested a kodi version from them a few times with no response.
Any one interested?

Thank you
Hi mxlance,

No, you won't get comments like that. They only come out when members start pushing an issue and make comments like "it's easy", "why don't you just do it", "it can be done in 15 minutes" etc etc.

Almost the right place. I will move you to Add-on Feature Request. It's a little bit obscure, but the skinners, coders, developers do read it... and they are the people you want reading it.

It will help, due to the global nature of the community, if you post a link to whatever NYRA is. Just makes it that bit easier instead of forcing people to go searching/typing for it.

Smile
My Signature
Links to : Official:Forum rules (wiki) | Official:Forum rules/Banned add-ons (wiki) | Debug Log (wiki)
Links to : HOW-TO:Create Music Library (wiki) | HOW-TO:Create_Video_Library (wiki)  ||  Artwork (wiki) | Basic controls (wiki) | Import-export library (wiki) | Movie sets (wiki) | Movie universe (wiki) | NFO files (wiki) | Quick start guide (wiki)
@Karellen

thank you for your reply and suggestions.

NYRA (New York Racing Association) Thoroughbred Horse Racing
NYRA.com has live and on demand coverage of the Saratoga Springs, Belmont and Aqueduct racetracks.
A free registration is required to access the videos

The NYRA Now app provides a simple and convenient way to watch the videos on a tv or other.
The feed is HD and some of the best coverage for horse racing. I highly recommend it to anyone interested in horses and racing. Great fun.

If I can be of any assistance to a willing add-on creator just let me know how I can help.

Thank you

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
NYRA Now App0