v12 .flac missing
XBMC doesn't (didn't) touch metadata in flac or other music files. When you add a folder structure of music files to XBMC as a "source" it will allow you to browse through your folders. In XBMC time frame, there was a separate view for music files, and one for a music library. To create the library, it is necessary to have XBMC "scan" all your files, at which time it will read all the metadata and pull supported data from the tags into an XBMC database. It can then launch www data search/extract add-on programs (called for historical reasons "scrapers") to find additional information about artists, albums, and songs that you have scanned, and that information is added to the database as a "value-added".

It looks like your Olive One is able to act as a DLNA/upnp renderer that can be "played to" or can pull music from a server. I don't really remember how much capability exists in the XBMC versions supporting upnp. I would think you would want to install the current version of Kodi (17.4) for best possible chance of DLNA/upnp working with your Olive One (assuming I am right about how Olive One works).

scott s.

Messages In This Thread
.flac missing - by Tony Maniscalco - 2017-08-23, 00:20
RE: .flac missing - by Klojum - 2017-08-23, 00:28
RE: .flac missing - by Tony Maniscalco - 2017-08-23, 00:47
RE: .flac missing - by scott967 - 2017-08-23, 01:47
Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
.flac missing0