Many Errors in Build IOS Version
Dear All,

we are trying to build ios version of kodi but we face many problem in building process via terminal

Mac Device :
macOS Sierra Version 10.12.6
xcode : 8.3.2

can you help me for solving this issues ?

thank you in advance

Log File :
https://pastebin.com/nwLkfjxB
Please use a pastebin website next time to upload your logs, so it won't burden our forum database. Thanks.
Who is "we"?
AppleTV4/iPhone/iPod/iPad: HowTo find debug logs and everything else which the devs like so much: click here
HowTo setup NFS for Kodi: NFS (wiki)
HowTo configure avahi (zeroconf): Avahi_Zeroconf (wiki)
READ THE IOS FAQ!: iOS FAQ (wiki)
Post updated and the log file is added !
Did you even read either of the two replies above?

Please use pastebin.com for debug log (wiki) submission - having them in the forum post (even using code tags or whatever) bloats the database unnecessarily and makes them more difficult to use. Upload it to pastebin.com and supply the link they will give you, and delete the log from your post. Otherwise it will be deleted anyway by a moderator and this thread closed.
|Banned add-ons (wiki)|Forum rules (wiki)|VPN policy (wiki)|First time user (wiki)|FAQs (wiki) Troubleshooting (wiki)|Add-ons (wiki)|Free content (wiki)|Debug Log (wiki)|

Kodi Blog Posts
(2017-08-23, 17:54)Klojum Wrote: Please use a pastebin website next time to upload your logs, so it won't burden our forum database. Thanks.

Done, Thank you
why do you try to compile cpluff manually? Did you read and follow the Readme for ios?
(2017-08-24, 16:03)wsnipex Wrote: why do you try to compile cpluff manually? Did you read and follow the Readme for ios?

yes I follow Readme file for building process.
I tried to build it via command line (Error appeared at make -C build) and via xcode and the same output is appeared in both way

Thanks
Which version of kodi do you try to build?
AppleTV4/iPhone/iPod/iPad: HowTo find debug logs and everything else which the devs like so much: click here
(2017-08-24, 23:00)Memphiz Wrote: Which version of kodi do you try to build?

I try to build latest release from GitHub, version 17.4
I don't think that the krypton branch supports building with xcode 8
(2017-08-31, 07:53)Memphiz Wrote: I don't think that the krypton branch supports building with xcode 8

we tried building using xcode 8 and xcode 7 and get same result.
Jenkins builds it every day. It works for sure. I can't really help you - i can only suggest to start from scratch - do everything exactly as pointed out under docs/README.ios and only use single threaded compilation during the build depends step. This will tell the first error you've got. What ever follows are errors caused by the first one.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Many Errors in Build IOS Version0