How to get into settings when removed?
Apologies if wrong area. Wasn't sure if this is in all themes. I am using Aeon MQ 7 and in there is an option to turn on and off the main menu items. There is even an option to turn off Settings. If you due disable display of settings, which I would love to do, how do you ever get back into it?

Thanks.

JR
You should be able to press S, and that will bring up a menu for you.
Moved to Aeon forum
My Signature
Links to : Official:Forum rules (wiki) | Official:Forum rules/Banned add-ons (wiki) | Debug Log (wiki)
Links to : HOW-TO:Create Music Library (wiki) | HOW-TO:Create_Video_Library (wiki)  ||  Artwork (wiki) | Basic controls (wiki) | Import-export library (wiki) | Movie sets (wiki) | Movie universe (wiki) | NFO files (wiki) | Quick start guide (wiki)
What if you don't have a keyboard? just a remote?

Thanks.

JR
I would assume you need to set the keybinds. Set a button to use System Menu(Not sure if that's what it's called.), but if you don't have a keyboard then I have no idea.
Is there a way to password protect the settings page entirely? I password protected what I could which was some submenu options, but not the top level settings menu.

Thanks

JR
Also if not to the above, if I hide settings could I somehow use keymaps to map an unused remote command to the "S" key? Started looking at keymaps but wasn't sure how to set a particular IR command to a key.

Thanks.

JR

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
How to get into settings when removed?0