RUN KODI ON PC
(2017-08-24, 11:37)3500 Wrote:
(2017-08-24, 00:31)Fail$tyle420 Wrote:
(2017-08-23, 21:45)3500 Wrote: please scan your pc using AV such a ESETNod32 or something else.
Cause your pc has a virus.
And after that reinstall the kodi! If the KODI successfully running or not then you must reinstall your OS. cause that virus maybe brokered your system

Is this a joke? If you are serious, deactivate your account now.

chill out! cuz i ever had this problem!
and thats because a virus on my pc, and all apps on my pc can't runnin
so i scan using AV and i reinstall kodi again and the kodi start normally.
who the hell are u? why don't u deactive your freak account!!

"I'm chill as a cucumber dawg."
No reason to get upset with me, be upset that you are giving false information.
Smile 
To All, I was able to install [b]16.1 version, thanks Karellen for advice and link provided, will try to update drivers
(2017-08-24, 23:49)nafeld Wrote: To All, I was able to install [b]16.1 version, thanks Karellen for advice and link provided, will try to update drivers

Ok, good to hear. At least we 95% confirmed it is the graphics drivers. Having v16.1 working is a good sign of that.

If you want to play around with v17.4 while still using v16.1, remember you can install Kodi in Portable Mode which won't affect the existing install... http://kodi.wiki/view/Windows_FAQ#Portable_mode

Sorry that your thread got hijacked Smile
My Signature
Links to : Official:Forum rules (wiki) | Official:Forum rules/Banned add-ons (wiki) | Debug Log (wiki)
Links to : HOW-TO:Create Music Library (wiki) | HOW-TO:Create_Video_Library (wiki)  ||  Artwork (wiki) | Basic controls (wiki) | Import-export library (wiki) | Movie sets (wiki) | Movie universe (wiki) | NFO files (wiki) | Quick start guide (wiki)
Karellen, THANKS a lot for your advise, I did updated video drivers and was able to install 17.4 version on my PC and it is working. I have another question: have an Android box M8N version 4.4.2, can i upgrade to the highest android version
and if yes how to get all instraction
(2017-08-30, 21:07)nafeld Wrote: Karellen, THANKS a lot for your advise, I did updated video drivers and was able to install 17.4 version on my PC and it is working. I have another question: have an Android box M8N version 4.4.2, can i upgrade to the highest android version
and if yes how to get all instraction

I have an Asus tablet that's stuck on android 4.2. Your option is to either stick with older Kodi or find a ROM for your box that can be updated.

scott s.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
RUN KODI ON PC0