Release Newsy

Available from my beta repo and the Official Kodi repository.
Image Lunatixz - Kodi / Beta repository
Image PseudoTV - Forum | Website | Youtube | Help?
Well I guess it was bound to happen.

I released an addon with the same ID over a month ago. Smile

I am sure that you would not entertain changing your ID so I will be changing mine. Just figured I would mention it for your awareness.
(2017-08-25, 23:37)mhancoc7 Wrote: Well I guess it was bound to happen.

I released an addon with the same ID over a month ago. Smile

I am sure that you would not entertain changing your ID so I will be changing mine. Just figured I would mention it for your awareness.

It's impossible for me to check every illegitimate source of add-ons... I only refer to the Kodi repo for id checks.
The term "illegitimate" is a bit uncalled for, IMO. Can you try not to be so insulting to fellow Kodi.tv members in the future? It does not reflect well upon you, Lunatixz.

Have a good day.
(2017-08-27, 15:09)Trespasser Wrote: The term "illegitimate" is a bit uncalled for, IMO. Can you try not to be so insulting to fellow Kodi.tv members in the future? It does not reflect well upon you, Lunatixz.

Have a good day.
Illegitimate - not in accordance with accepted standards or rules.

@mhancoc7 is a TVA stooge, and I'm starting to believe you are too. Welcome to my ignore list, enjoy your stay!

Sent from my SM-G935T
Since I'm on your ignore list now I guess you will not be seeing this response. Fine.

As you have demonstrated in the past, you are prone to cast around unfounded accusations such as me being a "TVA stooge". I have no ties nor any affiliations with TVA. How can you, in all good conscience, cast around such unfounded statements? I was just reacting to your harsh retort to mhancoc7 when he graciously said he would go ahead and change his addon's ID. Your ill temper is getting the best of you again it appears. It does not reflect well upon you as a person, Lunatixz.

Again, have a good day.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Newsy1