Alternate Streams Options
I have m3u files from several sources that include the same channels. I would like to be able to select a channel from an EPG and be given a list of streams to choose from. Most of the tv guide addons out there don't do this for m3u files. They do this mostly for other addons that include channels. Does anyone know of any options out there?
there are no options for this. but it would be cool.
(2017-08-24, 09:02)ray2301 Wrote: there are no options for this. but it would be cool.

Actually there is. Last night I heard back from the programmer for the TVGuide Fullscreen addon. He's been very receptive and accessible from his addon thread on this site. He showed me how to do it. As of now, I have a primary m3u channel file with about 110 channels and a 2nd m3u file with similar channels. When I select a channel from the EPG, I get a window that pops up with a list of the selectable streams. You have to do a little work to setup the alternate streams for each channel, but it's a one time thing. So far, it is exactly what I was looking for and works very well. Having a very nice TVGuide with skin selelctions is icing on the cake.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Alternate Streams Options0