v17 NFL Game Pass
Me and some friends have the same Problem wih gamepass Version 11.2
Same problem here
Only able to watch condensed game and not the complete game. Also not possible to watch live games. No error messages.
Gamepass europe
I'm having the same problem by sounds of it. I have Game pass international subscription. I can't play the network in live, and was unable to watch any games live on Sunday. Condensed games are working. Not been able to view any network on demand content.

Great add on usually.
Is there an update? I cannot watch live games but my NFL app for Windows 10 works just fine.
I know how to fix The Problem on fire tv stick.

1.install kodi 17.5
2.go to add-ons-my Addons
3. VideoPlayer Input Stream
4. Enable input Stream Adaptive, it must be Version 2.0.18
5. Go to gamepass Settings-->display/Video
6. Activate Input Stream Adaptive.

Now it should work again. Have fun
I read earlier in this thread that Gamepass on Kodi is the Europe version. Is that correct? I purchased the Gamepass International because at the top of the Gamepass add on, it says Gamepass International. Can someone clarify this for me?  Thank you.
this are two different things. in Europe you pay gamepass international to the nfl. the addon for kodi is called game pass europe.
Thank you.
Will there be an new version for the upcoming season?
I'm getting a login failure message. I am logged in just fine on my PC though. Just installed the new version after having uninstalled the old one. Login information was still there. Suggestions on how to fixHuh
I tried this app today before the games started this evening .
It did work fine. I then tried to login once the game was on but just got login failed.
I'm not sure if this is problem for this app or nfl game pass europe in general as the ps4 app also didn't login.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
NFL Game Pass1