Harmony Hub
Anybody managed to configure Harmony Hub for Kodi running on Linux? It should be supported, according to logitech, but their instructions don't work (and they don't officially support Linux)
Works fine with libreelec over bluetooth. I'll take a look at my setup and post back.
If I have helped you or increased your knowledge, click the 'thumbs up' button to give thanks :) (People with less than 20 posts won't see the "thumbs up" button.)
I finally managed to connected it via bluetooth as a generic keyboard. Is this how it's supposed to work?
That will work, but mine is set as a "Microsoft Media Player" (even though Kodi is running on libreelec).

Trying to get more detail for you, but my phone (which has the harmony setup software on it) is "Connecting to Harmony Servers" for some time now.
If I have helped you or increased your knowledge, click the 'thumbs up' button to give thanks :) (People with less than 20 posts won't see the "thumbs up" button.)
Not much more to report, but this is how I have it configured:

You should be able to see a harmony keyboard between your devices list of bluetooth in libreelec. It helps to use some of the display commands in the harmony hub app I noticed... it seems to broadcast its existance or something...

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Harmony Hub0