Harmony Hub

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
MoshePupkin Offline
Anybody managed to configure Harmony Hub for Kodi running on Linux? It should be supported, according to logitech, but their instructions don't work (and they don't officially support Linux)
find quote
nickr Offline
Team-Kodi Member
Works fine with libreelec over bluetooth. I'll take a look at my setup and post back.

If I have helped you or increased your knowledge, click the 'thank user' button to give thanks :) (People with less than 20 posts won't see the "Thank you" button.)
find quote
MoshePupkin Offline
I finally managed to connected it via bluetooth as a generic keyboard. Is this how it's supposed to work?
find quote
nickr Offline
Team-Kodi Member
That will work, but mine is set as a "Microsoft Media Player" (even though Kodi is running on libreelec).

Trying to get more detail for you, but my phone (which has the harmony setup software on it) is "Connecting to Harmony Servers" for some time now.

If I have helped you or increased your knowledge, click the 'thank user' button to give thanks :) (People with less than 20 posts won't see the "Thank you" button.)
(This post was last modified: 2017-08-26 09:30 by nickr.)
find quote
nickr Offline
Team-Kodi Member
Not much more to report, but this is how I have it configured:

[Image: HPLSEzL.png]

find quote