Solved Name Genre
Hello, I have configured the skin titan with custom path for movie genres and movie icons. How do I name the files in this folder because no image appears. Is there an additional option to check? Can I put several fanart for the same genre (fanart1, fanart2, ...)

Thank you.
artwork (wiki)
My Signature
Links to : Official:Forum rules (wiki) | Official:Forum rules/Banned add-ons (wiki) | Debug Log (wiki)
Links to : HOW-TO:Create Music Library (wiki) | HOW-TO:Create_Video_Library (wiki)  ||  Artwork (wiki) | Basic controls (wiki) | Import-export library (wiki) | Movie sets (wiki) | Movie universe (wiki) | NFO files (wiki) | Quick start guide (wiki)
(2017-08-25, 11:02)Karellen Wrote: artwork (wiki)

Hi,

Thank you for your reply but my question concerns the folder Genre like War, animation, ... and not the films
Ok. Smile
My Signature
Links to : Official:Forum rules (wiki) | Official:Forum rules/Banned add-ons (wiki) | Debug Log (wiki)
Links to : HOW-TO:Create Music Library (wiki) | HOW-TO:Create_Video_Library (wiki)  ||  Artwork (wiki) | Basic controls (wiki) | Import-export library (wiki) | Movie sets (wiki) | Movie universe (wiki) | NFO files (wiki) | Quick start guide (wiki)
It's work, lol i change time rotate and works fine

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Name Genre0