WIP Streama Video Plugin
Information 
We just started development of a video addon for https://dularion.github.io/streama/ and would like to hear your comments / suggestions.
It's a start and we are total noobs, so please be patient with us Big Grin

See our code at https://github.com/HackerspaceBielefeld/...eo.streama
Looks interesting... The video addon in development will integrate your software with Kodi?
Image Lunatixz - Kodi / Beta repository
Image PseudoTV - Forum | Website | Youtube | Help?
Yes

But we are not the developers of Streama itself, we are just working on the video addon for Kodi.
Since Streama uses a restful API, it "should" be pretty straight forward ... We have a working version with dummy data from the addon example now, so there is a lot of JSON sorting to be done ...
We have a working prototype now Big Grin

This topic is very old , but it would be nice to see updates on this plugin .
I know that it requires time to do it , but starting something and leave it in the middle it is not nice .
Sadly xml is not my area of experties in programming to be helpful in this project .
(2019-12-20, 00:21)pedropt Wrote: This topic is very old , but it would be nice to see updates on this plugin .
I know that it requires time to do it , but starting something and leave it in the middle it is not nice .
Sadly xml is not my area of experties in programming to be helpful in this project .
I am sorry, but i am unable to put more time into this at the moment. But i will happily try to explain what we have done to this point to anyone willing to take over this plugin.
(2020-03-02, 20:10)joen Wrote:
(2019-12-20, 00:21)pedropt Wrote: This topic is very old , but it would be nice to see updates on this plugin .
I am sorry, but i am unable to put more time into this at the moment. But i will happily try to explain what we have done to this point to anyone willing to take over this plugin.
@joen 

Please share the explanation needed to continue this plugin thanks Cool

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Streama Video Plugin0