PVR & SSH incompatible?
I have a Libreelec 8.1 beta install on a Intel NUC. I'm running xonfluence and PVR WMC (ServerWMC on a server). The system works fine. I came across an somewhat obscure issue with SSH though.

With PVR addon installed but not watching any PVR streams SSH works fine. However if I have a PVR stream running SSH refuses connections. If I have a SSH connection running and start a PVR stream the SSH connection is disconnected. Any ideas?

How do I connect to the system while a PVR stream is running?
I have no that that happens, nor do I know why it happens. When the stream starts all that is happening is pvr.wmc is reading data from a file over the network (smb) and feeding it to kodi.
Windows Media Center PVR addon (pvr.wmc) and server backend (ServerWMC)
http://bit.ly/serverwmc
The only thing I can think of is that the network connection is crap and saturated by PVR.
If I have helped you or increased your knowledge, click the 'thumbs up' button to give thanks :) (People with less than 20 posts won't see the "thumbs up" button.)
I've been dealing with this all weekend. It isn't a PVR issue. I am getting disconnects no matter what. Active PVR streams just cause it to disconnect or refuse the connection immediately. I'm skeptical it is wholly a network speed issue as I'm GB throughout. I'm starting to suspect it is some kind of cert issue on my workstation. Putty wouldn't connect to JSON yet a wifi remote was sending JSON command successfully at the same time. Sometimes I could have a solid SSH and JSON connection going, and then it would disconnect and refuse connections for several minutes.

I was able to address the issue I had that necessitated using SSH so this is now on the back burner.
Very odd.
If I have helped you or increased your knowledge, click the 'thumbs up' button to give thanks :) (People with less than 20 posts won't see the "thumbs up" button.)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
PVR & SSH incompatible?0