Why cancel scraping takes so long to stop?
Hi

Can you make cancel scraping more faster or immediate to stop?

Seems like the cancel scrape process takes too long to stop after we click cancel.

Often I would just end up using task manager to kill ember because it takes too long ...

There should be some sort of priority to immediately cancel the scrape once the cancel scrape button is clicked.
Canceling works only after each step in scraping progress. The problem is that in case of endless loading the process can't be canceled. That is something I can only fix/change in Ember 2.0
(2017-08-27, 04:06)DanCooper Wrote: Canceling works only after each step in scraping progress. The problem is that in case of endless loading the process can't be canceled. That is something I can only fix/change in Ember 2.0

what do you mean by this "Canceling works only after each step in scraping progress"

Does it mean it needs to go through the entire scraping process of that current movie before it will stop the next scraping process for the next movie?

Is that why it takes so long?

Can you elaborate on how the scraping and cancelling process occurs (once the click cancel button event occurs)?

Yeah it would be good to get this problem fixed in next version cos
right now it is much faster for me to just kill ember in task manager than wait for it to cancel.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Why cancel scraping takes so long to stop?0