Add Video Source Dialog Window - Onlick
trying to set up a button that will launch the "add video source" dialog window using <onclick>, is this possible? what code would i use for <onclick></onclick>? thanks!

watch gallery
not a simple thing to do?
Not possible afaik.
Arctic Fuse - Alpha now available. Support me on Ko-fi.
(2017-08-27, 10:34)jurialmunkey Wrote: Not possible afaik.
thanks for the response.... have been playing around with it some more and found that <onclick>129</onclick> brings up the following dialog box which, in effect, seems to be the same modal as the "add video source" modal, it just has a different heading (picture information)... prob is it doesn't function "perfectly".... when it's launched none of the buttons are focused so keyboard/remote navigation isn't possible, using a mouse and first clicking the "browse" button crashes kodi, using the mouse and first clicking the "add" button works fine, then the "browse" button works fine as well and the modal can be navigated using a keyboard/remote... i would think there was a "129" equivalent for the "add video source" modal but i guess there's not?

then again, i noticed that in the kodi "windows ids" wiki page id 129/10129 corresponds to mediasource/WINDOW_DIALOG_MEDIA_SOURCE/DialogMediaSource.xml, so maybe it's actually the modul i'm looking for but is given a different heading/title because of where i'm launching it from? i guess i could go into the mediasource.xml file and make some edits to get it to look like what i want? btw, i'm only using kodi for nas movies, no pictures, tv, pvr, weather, radio, etc...

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Add Video Source Dialog Window - Onlick0