ArgusTV removed from current Kodi 18 alpha
Thanks to everyone involved in getting the Argus TV addon working in Kodi 18.

It works well for me apart from one issue I'm having... I can play recordings fine but when I open a channel via the Channels list or EPG, it plays back with no sound and a jerky picture. I've had debug logging on and the CPU and framerate figures are all fine. Has anyone else had this issue? It happens on a Windows laptop and a HTPC (Kodi and Argus TV both running on the same machine) I use, and changing the refresh rate doesn't affect it.

I've posted a log to Pastbin in case it helps figure things out: https://pastebin.com/S40CKyp7
(2017-12-11, 22:30)botchla Wrote: Thanks to everyone involved in getting the Argus TV addon working in Kodi 18.

It works well for me apart from one issue I'm having... I can play recordings fine but when I open a channel via the Channels list or EPG, it plays back with no sound and a jerky picture. I've had debug logging on and the CPU and framerate figures are all fine. Has anyone else had this issue? It happens on a Windows laptop and a HTPC (Kodi and Argus TV both running on the same machine) I use, and changing the refresh rate doesn't affect it.

I've posted a log to Pastbin in case it helps figure things out: https://pastebin.com/S40CKyp7
 I have sound and good quality video in live channels, so no issue for me (tested with 18.0-ALPHA1 Git:20171212-e967f20 x64 in windows). Maybe you touch other settings or have a bad Nightly build.
(2017-12-11, 22:30)botchla Wrote: Thanks to everyone involved in getting the Argus TV addon working in Kodi 18.

I get exactly the same, no sound on switch to from "Guide" or "Channels" list and jerky (until I skip back a few seconds. But as soon as I record and watch from recordings, then all is OK Huh
I noticed the ArgusTV PVR client has again been removed from the last 2 Nightly releases of Kodi 18 (8th & 9th April). I've reverted to the last working version from 5th.

Is anybody aware if this is just a short term issue or something that is likely to stay unresolved ?

Cheers
(2018-04-09, 16:12)i0zjh02 Wrote: I noticed the ArgusTV PVR client has again been removed from the last 2 Nightly releases of Kodi 18 (8th & 9th April). I've reverted to the last working version from 5th.

Is anybody aware if this is just a short term issue or something that is likely to stay unresolved ?

Cheers

Thanks for the headsup. ARGUS TV client should again be available with next build.
(2018-04-09, 17:06)ksooo Wrote:
(2018-04-09, 16:12)i0zjh02 Wrote: I noticed the ArgusTV PVR client has again been removed from the last 2 Nightly releases of Kodi 18 (8th & 9th April). I've reverted to the last working version from 5th.

Cheers

Thanks for the headsup. ARGUS TV client should again be available with next build. 
 Thanks :-) it is indeed working again in this mornings build !!
Thank you - this is critical!!!

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
ArgusTV removed from current Kodi 18 alpha0