TMM not showing artwork on Mac
I first ran TMM on my PC scanning my movies database in Kodi and scraping all movies.
On my PC all missing artworks and mor was downloaded and TMM showed me the picturs in the main window.

After I now solved an issue I can run TMM on my Mac - so I told TMM where to find my movies and more - and it ran and loaded all movies - so the path works.

BUT - in the main window no pictures are shown - only the icons like PG13 - HD1080p and such.

The error log shows a lot of wanings like
WARN org.tinymediamanager.core.movie.entities.Movie - Cannot get actors: /Volumes/Multimedia/Movies/(Movie Name on disc)
ERROR org.tinymediamanager.core.movie.entities.MediaFile - Mediainfo could not open file: /Volumes/Multimedia/Movies/(Movie Name on disc)
ERROR org.tinymediamanager.core.movie.entities.MediaFile - error getting MediaInfo for (picturename.png/.jpg)

BUT all the reported "missing" files are on the disc - I downloaded them with my PC yesterday.

So why does TMM on my mac cant read and display the pictures?
the first thing that comes to my mind is an access problem:
the tmm process may be allowed to do a file listing (so the movies appear in tmm), but cannot read the contents of the file
tinyMediaManager - THE media manager of your choice - available for Windows, macOS and Linux
Help us translate tinyMediaManager at Weblate | Translations at 66%
Found a bug or want to submit a feature request? Contact us at GitLab

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
TMM not showing artwork on Mac0