Vpn for kodi
Kodi does not need a VPN for the normal operation that it is designed for. We do not support or promote VPN usage here.

Thread moved to off-topic.
|Banned add-ons (wiki)|Forum rules (wiki)|VPN policy (wiki)|First time user (wiki)|FAQs (wiki) Troubleshooting (wiki)|Add-ons (wiki)|Free content (wiki)|Debug Log (wiki)|

Kodi Blog Posts
As DarrenHill has explained, VPN isn't part of Kodi and really has little to do with it. Kodi will make use of it, in the same way as it will use a wifi or fixed network connection. Since you mention OpenElec, you might try their forum as your question is related to that build.
Questions about VPN use are often frowned upon since the main use seems to be to illegally gain access to streams that would otherwise be unavailable. The only legal use I can think of is to access your own library from outside your own home.
I think all righthtinking people in this country are sick and tired of being told that ordinary, decent people are fed up in this country with being sick and tired.
There is an Add-on for LibreELEC / OpenELEC builds on their respective repos I believe that will allow you to easily configure your vpn service with main used VPN protocols.

Sent from my iPhone Pro

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Vpn for kodi0