• 3(current)
[MOD] CarPC-Carbon
Where can i download this? Is there a pre made image that I can download?
You can download and install as zip file : https://github.com/idorel77/skin.CarPc-Carbon
Is there a step by step instruction on how to do this? This is a new venture for me.
I downloaded the zip file and installed it from zip file there is an error on installing. I am using kodi krypton am I doing something wrong?
Try to download again . Maybe the zip was corrupt . I installed today and working.
Love the skin! Looks great and functions great.

My question is it possible to add a button to it that controls screen brightness for night driving? Not a screen saver dim function.

Ive seen a modified code for this but not sure how to go about it.
I will add this days.
(2017-09-15, 16:03)idorel77 Wrote: I will add this days.

Awesome! Cant wait!
Done.

(2017-09-15, 15:32)E30Tech Wrote: Love the skin! Looks great and functions great.

My question is it possible to add a button to it that controls screen brightness for night driving? Not a screen saver dim function.

Ive seen a modified code for this but not sure how to go about it.
(2017-09-16, 15:24)idorel77 Wrote: Done.

Nice works great through all menus but not while a video is playing. Any way you could address that?

If i video is playing and i go to home screen it will dim again but would like overall dim.

Thanks!!
Is not working to add night mode on videofullscreen.
(2017-09-16, 22:01)idorel77 Wrote: Is not working to add night mode on videofullscreen.

Thank you for trying.
is there a way you could add youtube in the botton or if you could show us how

like in image

click below for image

https://imagizer.imageshack.us/v2/800x45...EXBRjc.jpg
In Home.xml you can copy fullscreen button and change onclick and icon.
Hi idorel77,

on my pi3 the button Programs has no function. In home.xml i see two entries for onclick. One seems to be for android. Can you please have a look at this?

Regards

Chris
  • 3(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
[MOD] CarPC-Carbon2