kore remote for APPLE
I love the kore remote, but haven't found something similar on apple, which is what my girlfriend uses but I hate.

I miss (most importantly)

1. The ability to " send text" which is infinitely faster using my mobile and swype, than using the remotes cursor keys and virtual on screen keyboard

2. The ability to use voice to text and then send that as text

Both of the above are for performing searches in the add-ons

3. Ability to access the add-ons and activate a video from the remote, which negates the need to navigate on the tv screen and doesn't disturb the currently playing video either.

So far the 3 remotes I've tried NONE can send text, none can use voice and none can access add-ons and add-on content from the remote, one didn't even have volume control !!
Sure there are some remotes on iOS which can do some of your requirements (at least the add-ons access and volume control).
Proud owner of comics42.shop 
(2017-08-31, 13:31)rschiks Wrote: Sure there are some remotes on iOS which can do some of your requirements (at least the add-ons access and volume control).

Hmm which ones?
(2017-08-31, 15:03)redkoatz Wrote:
(2017-08-31, 13:31)rschiks Wrote: Sure there are some remotes on iOS which can do some of your requirements (at least the add-ons access and volume control).

Hmm which ones?

Check out these screen shots concerning the add-ons:

https://forum.kodi.tv/showthread.php?tid...pid2519731
Proud owner of comics42.shop 

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
kore remote for APPLE0