Enhanced Profiles
Hi,
My only RasPi2 is connected to the living room TV, and it is basically always on. I'd like to have multiple profile concerning the watched status of movies and TV shows, so that when I watch a movie with my dad or sister we can exclude media we have both seen.
Like a toggle for every person, right where you can choose "All/Not watched" in the sidebar.

I know about login profiles, but it would be clunky to create a profile for every person, and then for every couple, and then for everybody, and to switch to it every time we (or I) want to watch a movie, remembering to set a movie as watched on every other profile.
At this moment, Kodi does not support multiple users. So keeping various watched statuses apart in a single database is pretty much impossible. Only different profiles with different databases can solve that for the time being.
Yep, I know, that's why I was asking for it. Hopefully I'm not the only one to need/want/like this feature and it can be picked up by developers in the future. Not sure if it would be easy or hard to implement, but still, from my point of view it would be nice.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Enhanced Profiles0