Render?
Question 
Hi Forum,

I'm using Intel X3500 IGP with XBMC. And then I play some high definition movie (x264), The picture render isn't that good. The the picture move, especially large area move, it looks like moved block by block. I tried same movie in Vista, without any problem. I tried all render (hardware, high quality, high quality V2), they all result same. It's happened on 720p and 1080p movies, and I didn't see many drop frame (no drop frame when I saw this happen).
My CPU is QX9650, so CPU power isn't a problem. Is it graphic card driver issue? Which render are you using? any suggestion?

Thanks

Wei
What would trying the video in Vista prove? Try it in another media player in Linux.

Also, pastebin a full debug log (whilst demonstrating the problem) and paste the link here.
Sorry, just want to prove that CPU and GPU power isn't a problem. will paste full log later.
Doesn't really prove anything as there is a driver that may or may not have a bug between the GPU and OS. And all you had to do is state your CPU, I think most of us know that's Intel's current flagship Smile
In addition to posting the log, also make sure that you have hardware acceleration enabled. Do
Code:
glxinfo | grep direct

It should say "Yes". If not, you need to reinstall the X3500 drivers correctly.
Always read the XBMC online-manual, FAQ and search the forum before posting.
Please read and follow the forum rules.
For troubleshooting and bug reporting, please make sure you read this first.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Render?0