keymaps
Thanks Yonu,

The first picture is a little blurry but can you confirm under the column VK it is "A6".

I assume this is the correct Virtual Key "VKA6" as it lines up with Browser_Back.

on my machine i can manipulate Kodi to stop using the following keymap

<keymap>
<FullscreenVideo>
<keyboard>
<key id="53249">Stop</key>
</keyboard>
</FullscreenVideo>
</keymap>

If this fails we will change your Key VKA6 to something else Kodi will recognize using AHK.
Hi Yonu,

If the post#16 does not work for you i suggest Compiling a AHK (Auto Hot Key) Script to change your problem Browser Back key to a useable key example F13.

1st step install AHK onto your system if you have not already. (This should already be installed on your system as you have used "Showkey AHK"

2nd Step open Notepad and put the following code in it;

VKA6::VK7C ; Browser Back to F13

3rd step. Save the above file with the Extension ".ahk" example "Browser Back to F13.ahk" without quotation marks.
4th step. Right click on the AHK Script you just created and select "Compile Script" This converts the script to an executible file that you can run in Startup
5th step. Add the AHK Executible file to Windows Startup Folder C:\Users\"Your Computer Name"\AppData\Roaming\Microsoft\Windows\Start Menu\Programs\Startup

Restart Machine and Browser Back will now be F13 on your remote.

Now Kodi will recognise the Browser Back key as F13. You can use Keymap editor to compile your Keymap or you can create your own using the Key ID "61596"

<keymap>
<global>
<keyboard>
<key id="61596">back</key>
</keyboard>
</global>

<FullscreenVideo>
<keyboard>
<key id="61596">Stop</key>
</keyboard>
</FullscreenVideo>
</keymap>

Hopefully this will be successful for you.
thats and sorry for the delay i just had a chance to try post 16 and it worked thank you very much for the help

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
keymaps0