Bug Status of DVD menu navigation issue?
(2017-09-21, 20:38)fvisagie Wrote: What I could also look into once I have more time:
1. The disc, although I get exactly the same behaviour with the 2 I've tested. If you like I could upload a copy of the smaller 2GB one for you to try. Being my own home movie it has no copyright issues.
2. The location - the discs are sitting on a Windows CIFS share.
3. A clean install, although this one isn't exactly dirty. I upgraded from Jessie to Stretch and from Kodi 16.x I think to 17.4, but one never knows.
4. LibreELEC, if only for comparison

Here are some updates. Unfortunately all tests resulted in the same problem.

For the record, I tested with commercial releases of Matrix and Planet Earth on a USB-attached drive, when testing folder structure content I tried with local content as well as on an Apple Airport Extreme CIFS share instead of the original Windows one, and LibreELEC 8.0.2 came with Kodi 17.3. All discs and drives are either region-less or from Region 2, which I believe includes the UK and South Africa (which is where the commercial discs and drives are from).

In all cases the sequence of events was: pause playback, skip to another chapter, playback hangs with 1 CPU going to 100%. In the case of LibreELEC the rPi also rebooted by itself following one such sequence.

And you guys don't get this, ever? I've been using the directly attached mouse to control Kodi via the on-screen controls. Would you mind checking what happens when you use the mouse?
(2017-10-08, 14:53)fvisagie Wrote: I've been using the directly attached mouse to control Kodi via the on-screen controls.

I get the same results with keyboard and remote (Yatse) control.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Status of DVD menu navigation issue?0