3D meta flag icon
I've fresh installed Kodi with latest aeon nox silo mod skin (my favourite) , had an older version of the silvo mod before and although I've now got the latest version set up pretty much like I had the old version when I'm viewing my movie library my 3D movies are missing the little 3D icon that should be next to the other icons , 5.1, video format , aspect etc etc
My movie files are correct named as they worked before.

Tried searching the forum but it won't allow only 3D , too short , but I did browse through a lot.
The FAQ mentions a on/off toggle for SD/hd/3d , don't know if that's what I need , couldn't find the setting anyway?
Not 100% sure what icon you speak but the one you mention with the on/off option only appears after the movie title in some views. To see an icon like 3D BluRay then Kodi must either read the streamdetails from the videofile, you personally bring up the video settings dialog to manually select the stereoscopic mode, or you need to add one of the approved Kodi additions to your filename when adding that to your library.

If you are using certain filetypes like an iso file then to read the streamdetails said file must be played at least once to add that info to your library metadata.

To activate the little icon after the title in Horizontal views press up till you see the sidemenu and if using a vertical view press left until you see the sidemenu. If the view supports those indicators there will be an option to disable/enable them.

If a view does not support that little indicator then it is likely one with alternative options like cases but if you tell me the view you are using I may be able to incorporate it if it is currently missing.

Please be certain what icon/indicator you want before replying.
Thanks for replying :-)

Normally for my library view I use 'shift' , I have it connected to my projector so unable to take a photo of it just now , however found a similar image online.
It used to show where I've marked , oddly enough , if I turn on cases in the view settings , the 3d movies have it marked on the cases, it's maybe just something you've since done away with?

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
3D meta flag icon0