Texture Tool KODI 17 Xonfluence - Mac
Hello Everyone,

1) Couple of questions is there a version of the texture tool available for the mac? I can not seem to find any information if there is?

2) Does the texture tool work with KODI 17 - 17.4 as I previously had a windows laptop which it wouldn't work with, from memory it just didn't decompile at all. If it doesn't work on 17 then I will stop my search for a mac compatible texture tool right now.

Many thanks
It works fine on v17 in windows. No idea re the mac though.
(2017-09-05, 13:57)trogggy Wrote: It works fine on v17 in windows. No idea re the mac though.

Ok thanks troggy, I know it didn't work when KODI 17 was originally released but thats good news to hear that it does now! Ill see if i can find some info on a mac version of the texture tool! thanks a lot
I use normal Confluence from here

https://github.com/xbmc/skin.confluence

This works on my Linux OpenSuse with Kodi version 17.x and 18.x

As you must import it in Kodi I guess it will work the same on a Mac.
(2017-09-05, 19:31)Blakztar Wrote: I use normal Confluence from here

https://github.com/xbmc/skin.confluence

This works on my Linux OpenSuse with Kodi version 17.x and 18.x

As you must import it in Kodi I guess it will work the same on a Mac.

Hi Blakztar, thanks for your reply, I am after a texture tool that works on a mac for editing the (home menu bar) of the skin, can you help me on this matter please?
(2017-09-05, 13:21)firemonkey9916 Wrote: Hello Everyone,

1) Couple of questions is there a version of the texture tool available for the mac? I can not seem to find any information if there is?

2) Does the texture tool work with KODI 17 - 17.4 as I previously had a windows laptop which it wouldn't work with, from memory it just didn't decompile at all. If it doesn't work on 17 then I will stop my search for a mac compatible texture tool right now.

Many thanks

use vmware to install windows for using texture tool!

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Texture Tool KODI 17 Xonfluence - Mac0