Deprecated uEPG - Universal EPG Framework
Video 

What is it?
  • uEPG is a drop-in EPG module, developers can easily add custom electronic programing guides to any Kodi plugin with little effort; Developers can use the default interface or customize to match a specific provider. More details to come...
Source
Image Lunatixz - Kodi / Beta repository
Image PseudoTV - Forum | Website | Youtube | Help?
Reserved
Have checked a couple times through the day and I am not having that problem with the video anymore.
My Signature
Links to : Official:Forum rules (wiki) | Official:Forum rules/Banned add-ons (wiki) | Debug Log (wiki)
Links to : HOW-TO:Create Music Library (wiki) | HOW-TO:Create_Video_Library (wiki)  ||  Artwork (wiki) | Basic controls (wiki) | Import-export library (wiki) | Movie sets (wiki) | Movie universe (wiki) | NFO files (wiki) | Quick start guide (wiki)
(2017-09-10, 12:36)Karellen Wrote: Have checked a couple times through the day and I am not having that problem with the video anymore.
I've never seen it before... Probably was generated from the Kodi forum YouTube applet.

Sent from my SM-G935T
(2017-09-08, 19:50)Lunatixz Wrote: FYI this is original development and not "yet another" clone of twinthers great TVguide script.

Couple questions:

Is this a stand alone EPG plugin or meant to be used by developers for inside their own plugins?
What are the benefits of using this over Primaevals TV Guide Fullscreen plugin?
What are the benefits of using this over your PseudoTV Live plugin?
(2017-09-10, 19:12)RayW1986 Wrote:
(2017-09-08, 19:50)Lunatixz Wrote: FYI this is original development and not "yet another" clone of twinthers great TVguide script.

Couple questions:

Is this a stand alone EPG plugin or meant to be used by developers for inside their own plugins?
This is NOT a standalone EPG... It's a module to assit developers in adding a simple EPG guide to their plug-ins.

For example when I developed uEPG I designed it with USTVnow, Pluto.TV and hopefully Psvue in mind.

I'm not familiar with all of twinthers TVguide variants, speaking for PseudoTV... NO this is definitely NOT a substitute nor is it on par with the advanced interface and media aggregation included with PseudoTV.

This module is a minimal Interface, designed to work with one specific plug-in at a time.

Sent from my SM-G935T
(2017-09-10, 21:04)Lunatixz Wrote:
(2017-09-10, 19:12)RayW1986 Wrote:

Couple questions:

This is NOT a standalone EPG... It's a module to assit developers in adding a simple EPG guide to their plug-ins.

For example when I developed uEPG I designed it with USTVnow, Pluto.TV and hopefully Psvue in mind.

I'm not familiar with all of twinthers TVguide variants, speaking for PseudoTV... NO this is definitely NOT a substitute nor is it on par with the advanced interface and media aggregation included with PseudoTV.

This module is a minimal Interface, designed to work with one specific plug-in at a time.

Sent from my SM-G935T (typie typie)

Thanks for the info.
Preview of the default estuary skin.... currently in development.
watch gallery
Hi @Lunatixz I don't see the code on GitHub. Is this addon being pulled from public sharing? I was trying to see if it can work with PS Vue. Thanks!
(2018-04-05, 00:48)coremailrx8 Wrote: Hi @Lunatixz I don't see the code on GitHub. Is this addon being pulled from public sharing? I was trying to see if it can work with PS Vue. Thanks!
 Its not a matter of making uEPG work with PSVue; rather incorporating it into PSVue. @"eracknaphobia" would need to add compatibility to his plugin. I believe he is currently working on a different EPG solution.
(2018-04-05, 02:24)Lunatixz Wrote:
(2018-04-05, 00:48)coremailrx8 Wrote: Hi @Lunatixz I don't see the code on GitHub. Is this addon being pulled from public sharing? I was trying to see if it can work with PS Vue. Thanks!
 Its not a matter of making uEPG work with PSVue; rather incorporating it into PSVue. @"eracknaphobia" would need to add compatibility to his plugin. I believe he is currently working on a different EPG solution. 
Yes, that's what I meant. I've been trying to help him out with this. He pointed out at your addon as an option, but I see the code was been removed.
Okay, Cool... looks like some of the links in this thread are outdated... Post#2 updated.

The readme covers the basics and you can view some of my code examples,
Thank you. I'll have a look.
I'm trying to add this for experimenting by converting some xmltv data to your format. Imo everything seems perfect. I have double checked the JSON data.

So I notice a few things that doesn't seem to be working properly. Don't know if anything has been reported but I wanted to check here before reporting in these issues to see if I'm doing something.

Bug 1

Sometimes programs switch epg info with each other. These programs are most often next to each other and it usually shows like this where epg info switches place between Program 2 and 3.

Program 1 - ongoing correct | Program 2 - correct title and time, but wrong epg info | Program 3 - correct title and time, but wrong epg info | Program 4 and on - correct

Bug 2

When you add in a lot of epg data or in other words a lot of programs, in my case I tested 3 days of EPG data, the time offsets to the future. Haven't really figured out by how much or how to calculate the offset. For example:

Program 1 - completely wrong, was supposed to start 4-5 h ago and so on

I confirmed that this has something to do with when there is a lot of programs added to the JSON data because when I forced it to create a JSON only for one day it worked slightly better (reproduced the bug above). Is there perhaps a limit for uEPG?

Bug 3

You can't show the context menu for the first item that shows in the list. For example:

Channel 2 - Doesnt show
---------------
Channel 3 - Works
---------------
Channel 4 - Works
---------------
Channel 5 - Works
---------------

However, if you scroll down one step it will work for that channel which didn't work before:

Channel 3 - Doesnt show
---------------
Channel 4 - Works
---------------
Channel 5 - Works
---------------
Channel 6 - Works
---------------

These were the bugs. I also have questions regarding the context menu when you're in channel list. Is it possible to add context menus?

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
uEPG - Universal EPG Framework1