Deprecated uEPG - Universal EPG Framework
(2020-03-11, 21:16)Lunatixz Wrote:
(2020-03-11, 20:06)Tony5856 Wrote:
(2020-03-10, 22:32)Lunatixz Wrote: With the limited info provided, I'm not sure what the issue is; however, it's not a uEPG issue.... rather how it's being implemented.  You can post a GitHub link to your project, when I'm free I can take a look.

Hmm, I’ve used the same format as the example you’ve given for the guide data and posted the call I’ve made to the uepg module. I’ve also looked at your Pluto tv addon and copied a snipet of guide data generated by the addon, knowing it works, and tried that also with no luck. I guess I can put my test addon on github and post a link. Thank you for the reply.      
I think I spotted your issue... you're converting your "dict" into a "list"? missed that before; in the examples you are reviewing (pluto.tv) I'm serializing a generator object. If your sudo code is the actual item then its a dict and should not be converted into a list.

change:
python:
xbmc.executebuiltin("RunScript(script.module.uepg,json=%s&refresh_path=%s&refresh_interval=%s)"%(urllib.quote(json.dumps(list(Guide_Data))),(sys.argv[0]+"?mode=1"),("7200")))
to:
python:
xbmc.executebuiltin("RunScript(script.module.uepg,json=%s&refresh_path=%s&refresh_interval=%s)"%(urllib.quote(json.dumps([Guide_Data])),(sys.argv[0]+"?mode=1"),("7200")))

ok, i have figured something out.

xbmc.executebuiltin("RunScript(script.module.uepg,json=%s&refresh_path=%s&refresh_interval=%s)"%(urllib.quote(json.dumps([Guide_Data])),(urllib.quote(sys.argv[0]+"?mode=1")),("7200")))

This worked for me. I was using urllib.quote_plus previously and was getting an error saying 

File "C:\Users\hoise\Desktop\Kodi blank\Kodi\portable_data\addons\script.module.uepg\uepg.py", line 87, in prepareJson
                                                channelItems.sort(key=lambda x:x['channelnumber'])  #todo user option sort by chnum or chname or backend default
                                            AttributeError: 'str' object has no attribute 'sort'

When i changed to urllib.quote, the epg screen came up. Thank you for helping me out, can't wait to use it now.
PS, I also added the urllib.quote before the refresh path.

Messages In This Thread
uEPG - Universal EPG Framework - by Lunatixz - 2017-09-08, 19:50
RE: uEPG - Universal EPG Module - by Lunatixz - 2017-09-08, 19:50
RE: uEPG - Universal EPG Module - by zoomin - 2020-04-18, 12:42
RE: uEPG - Universal EPG Framework - by Tony5856 - 2020-03-12, 01:34
RE: uEPG - Universal EPG Framework - by umiki - 2020-03-09, 22:35
RE: uEPG - Universal EPG Framework - by umiki - 2020-03-10, 19:21
Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
uEPG - Universal EPG Framework1