Deprecated uEPG - Universal EPG Framework
(2020-10-16, 05:58)Lunatixz Wrote:
(2020-10-16, 05:16)johnnyaywah Wrote: Hi Lunatixz

Long time fan, love your work!

I run KODI on a cople of Nvididia Shield TVs with a HDHOMERUN tuner

Noticed my epg wasnt refreshing and now ive lost it alltogether

I get an error saying uEPG isnt working and to contact you...LOL...could thid be why my EPG is playing up?

what additional information may i provide you? (assuming you still support this addon)

Cheers
Thanks! I believe something broke on HDHomeruns end... I've seen a lot of reports from different sources that guidedata is down.

thanks for the quick reply

I raised a ticket with HDHOMERUN, they asked me to check the epg on the Android app and since that worked, they consider the issue someone elses problem

Thanks for confirming the issue is widespread, ill wait for a software update from them
(2020-10-16, 06:52)johnnyaywah Wrote:
(2020-10-16, 05:58)Lunatixz Wrote:
(2020-10-16, 05:16)johnnyaywah Wrote: Hi Lunatixz

Long time fan, love your work!

I run KODI on a cople of Nvididia Shield TVs with a HDHOMERUN tuner

Noticed my epg wasnt refreshing and now ive lost it alltogether

I get an error saying uEPG isnt working and to contact you...LOL...could thid be why my EPG is playing up?

what additional information may i provide you? (assuming you still support this addon)

Cheers
Thanks! I believe something broke on HDHomeruns end... I've seen a lot of reports from different sources that guidedata is down.

thanks for the quick reply

I raised a ticket with HDHOMERUN, they asked me to check the epg on the Android app and since that worked, they consider the issue someone elses problem

Thanks for confirming the issue is widespread, ill wait for a software update from them

I'll look into it... Thx
Image Lunatixz - Kodi / Beta repository
Image PseudoTV - Forum | Website | Youtube | Help?
Is there any way I can change the gray color (outline in red). I have a real issue with my eyes being able to read what's contained there. White on white is not good, at least for me. I'm using Aeon Nox Silvo and wondering if it gets this color from skin? Love the Locast addon but not crazy about the uPEG colors....c'mon make an old guy happy! Smile

(2021-04-28, 17:10)flhthemi Wrote: Is there any way I can change the gray color (outline in red). I have a real issue with my eyes being able to read what's contained there. White on white is not good, at least for me. I'm using Aeon Nox Silvo and wondering if it gets this color from skin? Love the Locast addon but not crazy about the uPEG colors....c'mon make an old guy happy! Smile

Looks like a texture is missing... it shouldn't look like that. Try reinstalling or try a different skin.

BTW Locast development was moved to Matrix and will no longer receive updates. Same with uEPG...
(2021-04-28, 17:52)Lunatixz Wrote:
(2021-04-28, 17:10)flhthemi Wrote: Is there any way I can change the gray color (outline in red). I have a real issue with my eyes being able to read what's contained there. White on white is not good, at least for me. I'm using Aeon Nox Silvo and wondering if it gets this color from skin? Love the Locast addon but not crazy about the uPEG colors....c'mon make an old guy happy! Smile

Looks like a texture is missing... it shouldn't look like that. Try reinstalling or try a different skin.

BTW Locast development was moved to Matrix and will no longer receive updates. Same with uEPG...

Well I found a way around it! I edited the color codes in the "script.module.uepg.guide.xml" file. I'm a happy camper now.

Thanks for the very, very speedy reply! And yes I am going to set this up in Matrix! But I noticed there was no Guide when I installed it in my portable setup...did I miss something?
(2021-04-28, 18:09)flhthemi Wrote:
(2021-04-28, 17:52)Lunatixz Wrote:

Well I found a way around it! I edited the color codes in the "script.module.uepg.guide.xml" file. I'm a happy camper now.

Thanks for the very, very speedy reply! And yes I am going to set this up in Matrix! But I noticed there was no Guide when I installed it in my portable setup...did I miss something?

The guide was moved to Kodi's PVR frontend; uEPG no longer required. Install "IPTV Manager" and configure Locast to enable integration under settings.
Any further support for locast can be made here: https://forum.kodi.tv/showthread.php?tid=334947
(2021-04-28, 19:43)Lunatixz Wrote:
(2021-04-28, 18:09)flhthemi Wrote:
(2021-04-28, 17:52)Lunatixz Wrote: Looks like a texture is missing... it shouldn't look like that. Try reinstalling or try a different skin.

Thanks again!!

The guide was moved to Kodi's PVR frontend; uEPG no longer required. Install "IPTV Manager" and configure Locast to enable integration under settings.
Any further support for locast can be made here: https://forum.kodi.tv/showthread.php?tid=334947

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
uEPG - Universal EPG Framework1