Last.fm support?
Not sure, if this is the right forum for this question -- please move thread, if not appropriate.

Is it possible to get Last.fm support in Arctic.Zephyr? I've seen a very good integration of Last.FM in MusicBee, maybe Kodi with Arctic Zephyr could also...

1) In the now playing screen, display a full red heart, if the track is loved, a red circle with a strike-through if track is banned, an empty red heart if none of those two
2) Same for the Playlist
3) Automatically "scrobble" the current track, if it has been played for a couple of seconds or something like that (so skipped tracks are not scrobbled?)
4) Enable the user to love / un-love, ban / un-ban tracks during playback
5) Enable the user to enter his last.fm credentials somewhere and also, to specify, how many seconds Kodi should wait for auto-scrobble / if it should scrobble at all.

I think, this would be enough for a solid last.fm integration, what do you think?
Skin integration is not possible, but there is a last fm addon to scrobble tracks:

http://kodi.wiki/view/Add-on:Last.fm
Arctic Fuse - Alpha now available. Support me on Ko-fi.
Thanks, that already helps.
Ok, I have added the add-on... Still struggling to make the scrobbling work (point 3). Apparently, to make it work with any skin, it needs support from a skinner. It currently doesn't even seem to do the love / ban (my points 1 + 4) with the default skin (Estuary).

The following information is copied out of the README of the last.fm scrobbler plugin. Maybe someone can make sense of it and implement it for the Arctic:Zephyr skin?

Quote:info for skinners:
Window(Home).Property(LastFM.CanLove)
Window(Home).Property(LastFM.CanBan)

LastFM.Love:
RunScript(service.scrobbler.lastfm,action=LastFM.Love)

LastFM.Ban:
RunScript(plugin.audio.lastfm,action=LastFM.Ban)

Thanks!

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Last.fm support?0