v17 Some Questions about changing from OSMC to Raspbian Stretch
Hello from Germany Wink

I have always used OSMC including Kodi and have recently moved to a clean Raspbian Stretch.

Just because I wanted to test Kodi under a clean/pure Raspbian and not with a finished system.
And in the Future I have also the possibility to use further software such as iobroker or fhem.

The installation of Kodi has worked without any problems and the Titan Skin runs as far as I can say problem-free.

Now I wanted to create or copy the same Skin-Shortcuts that i used under OSMC Kodi and have determined
that the complete "folder" structure under Raspbian is different.

On OSMC I find this under /home/osmc/.kodi/userdata/addon ....
There is also the folder for the Titan Skin and so on.
But Under the "pure" or "clean" Raspbian is this not the path/folder.
Under /home/pi/.kodi/userdata/addon ... is just one file to find Sad

Is it at all possible to set up Kodi and the Titan Skin again as I had it under OSMC?
And if this is possible, is there some detailed HowTo or anything else?
Even though it may be a lot of work I would love to use my Kodi under Raspbian Stretch instead of continuing OSCM as a system.

Hope you can help me there, because at google I could not find anything so far or have been wrong.

Greetings from Germany
addons are kept in ~/.kodi/addons

addon data is kept in ~/.kodi/userdata/addon_data
If I have helped you or increased your knowledge, click the 'thumbs up' button to give thanks :) (People with less than 20 posts won't see the "thumbs up" button.)
Thank you for your quick response.

I found the folders but also a question about it.
I have two folders. Skin Titanium and Skin Titanium KryptonBeta.
Since I use the beta, I think I have to put the shortcuts under it as well? or is the normal Titan Skin overlapping access rights?

Another "off Topic" Question is:

In order to deactivate my monitor or put the RPi in standby, I entered the command "hdmi_blanking=1" in the /boot/config.txt.
Unfortunately, Raspian and/or pixels didn't´t recognizes that Kodi is in used or running and turns off the monitor.
Normally it is enough to press some key to re-activate it again but it does not work when Kodi is running.

Is there any way to configure that under Kodi or the Titan Skin? So that the command in the running Kodi is deactivated?
Or Raspbian recognizes the Kodi is active and running?

Greetings from Germany
Shortcuts are finished and it works fine.

Thx again

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Some Questions about changing from OSMC to Raspbian Stretch1