FullscreenLiveTV navigation changes
Hi Guys,

When viewing Live TV (FullscreenLiveTV) I'd like to change how it navigates but I'm unsure if its possible. Currently, the up and down arrows change the channels, which brings up an 'OSD with the channel number and whats on'.

What I think to do is make it more traditional, so the arrows navigate whats on with the 'OSD with the channel number and whats on' and pressing ok/enter tunes to that channel. Additionally, to just change channels, I'd like to use the normal channel button on the remote.

Anyone know of a way to do this?

Thanks,
(2017-09-09, 01:27)FlangeMonkey Wrote: Hi Guys,

When viewing Live TV (FullscreenLiveTV) I'd like to change how it navigates but I'm unsure if its possible. Currently, the up and down arrows change the channels, which brings up an 'OSD with the channel number and whats on'.

What I think to do is make it more traditional, so the arrows navigate whats on with the 'OSD with the channel number and whats on' and pressing ok/enter tunes to that channel. Additionally, to just change channels, I'd like to use the normal channel button on the remote.

Anyone know of a way to do this?

Thanks,

There is a setting for this: "confirm channel switch with OK". Makes sense?

Have no idea what the "normal channel button" an your remote should be, though. Do you mean channel+ / channel - buttons? Then yes, the abovementioned setting is exactly for you.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
FullscreenLiveTV navigation changes0