PTVL goofy install (maybe I'm goofy)
I just installed PTVL from Lunatixz repo link (saved to download folder and opened locally). In File Manager, I go to add from .zip, browse to file and click. Kodi reports program installed but I can't find it and it doesn't run automatically. What did I do wrong? Kodi Krypton, Windows 10.
(2017-09-09, 04:05)anchorpoll Wrote: I just installed PTVL from Lunatixz repo link (saved to download folder and opened locally). In File Manager, I go to add from .zip, browse to file and click. Kodi reports program installed but I can't find it and it doesn't run automatically. What did I do wrong? Kodi Krypton, Windows 10.
Addons>program addons

Sent from my MI MAX 2
(2017-09-09, 04:05)anchorpoll Wrote: I just installed PTVL from Lunatixz repo link (saved to download folder and opened locally). In File Manager, I go to add from .zip, browse to file and click. Kodi reports program installed but I can't find it and it doesn't run automatically. What did I do wrong? Kodi Krypton, Windows 10.

Install my beta repository, then install PTVL through the repo.
Image Lunatixz - Kodi / Beta repository
Image PseudoTV - Forum | Website | Youtube | Help?
Thanks for the advice, here is the progress:
PseudoTV Live versions 0.8
My Program Addons shows Artwork Downloader, Extended Info Script, PseudoTV Live, TV Show-Next aired, YouTube-DL Control
My Repo Addons shows Kodi Add-On Repository, Lunatixz Repo
My Video Addons shows Pseudo Companion, Vimeo, YouTube
I read 'Dumbass' install recommendations but they look old. They still okay to use or better suggestions now?

Little bit off topic. How works SD (480p) with Celeron 800MHZ with original Radeon VIVO card? Enough to work stereo audio?
(2017-09-09, 14:38)anchorpoll Wrote: Thanks for the advice, here is the progress:
PseudoTV Live versions 0.8
My Program Addons shows Artwork Downloader, Extended Info Script, PseudoTV Live, TV Show-Next aired, YouTube-DL Control
My Repo Addons shows Kodi Add-On Repository, Lunatixz Repo
My Video Addons shows Pseudo Companion, Vimeo, YouTube
I read 'Dumbass' install recommendations but they look old. They still okay to use or better suggestions now?

Little bit off topic. How works SD (480p) with Celeron 800MHZ with original Radeon VIVO card? Enough to work stereo audio?
I've mentioned this before and it holds true for you. The best way to build channels is to navigate to playable items or Playlists in addons, bring up the context menu and choose export to pseudo tv live. You can do this for just about anything playable that doesn't have some type of expiring token or something like that. A good example is a YouTube channel, a YouTube Playlist, or maybe the Full Episodes section of something like the HGTV addon.

As for the specs of your system, I really can't help you there. I run a rediculously over powered system because I am impatient, and can't deal with lag.

Sent from my MI MAX 2
Thank you for helping. More progress but now needing explanations. What exactly is function of:

1. script.trakt.tv
2. script.extendedinfo
3. script.tv.show.next.aired
4. script.artwork.downloader
Trakt.tv is for trakt integration. Very handy to keep tabs on what you have watched and what you haven't. You'll need a Trakt account of course.

Extended info and artwork downloader are exactly what they sound like. They provide extra Metadata and extra artwork.

According to the Kodi Wiki (which is where you can find this type of information yourself in the future) next aired is: "The script will scan your library and tries to fetch next aired info for every show. There is no need to specify an alarm -- the script will will run a background update at regular intervals."

Sent from my MI MAX 2

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
PTVL goofy install (maybe I'm goofy)0