Channel Groups as favorites
Just in case someone else was trying to get what I've been trying to get:

You can add a grouped list of channels from your PVR to your favorites manually. Open up your favorites.xml and manually enter:
Code:
<favourite name="GROUPNAME">ActivateWindow(10700,&quot;pvr://channels/tv/GROUPNAME/&quot;,return)</favourite>

Just replace GROUPNAME with the name of your group.

Examples:
Code:
<favourite name="News">ActivateWindow(10700,&quot;pvr://channels/tv/News/&quot;,return)</favourite>
<favourite name="Networks">ActivateWindow(10700,&quot;pvr://channels/tv/Networks/&quot;,return)</favourite>
It doesn't work for me. Whatever channel group is in the favourite it opens the most recent one. Tested on windows krypton with dvbviewer. Shame, as it would be a nice solution.
(2017-09-10, 00:19)trogggy Wrote: It doesn't work for me. Whatever channel group is in the favourite it opens the most recent one. Tested on windows krypton with dvbviewer. Shame, as it would be a nice solution.

Shame? Big words...
(2017-09-10, 12:53)ksooo Wrote:
(2017-09-10, 00:19)trogggy Wrote: It doesn't work for me. Whatever channel group is in the favourite it opens the most recent one. Tested on windows krypton with dvbviewer. Shame, as it would be a nice solution.

Shame? Big words...
What's your problem?

It's not a shame?
It's good that it doesn't work?
It does work?
You're offended for some reason that's unclear?
Huh

Edit: you think 'shame' implies a criticism maybe?
If that's the case it's your translation that's the problem.
Works for me. Maybe it's skin dependant? I'm using Titan. The other thing you could try is changing the Window ID.

10700 = tvchannels
I also tried 10608 and it worked, but I didn't like the view as much.
Odd. I'm trying here with a complete lack of success. I can see the group referred to in the log as the parent group, but no go. Tried with a fresh windows krypton, just dvbviewer, titan and the 2 favourites installed.
Which os are you using?
Which pvr?
Krypton / Leia?

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Channel Groups as favorites0