Poster and fanart not showing... In Mimic skin.
Hi,
I'm kinda new so i'll do my best to be clear...
I got a new PC, installed Kodi Jarvis, installed my addons and start scraping my external hard drive for my personal tv shows and movies. I did it before on many computers and Kodi boxes without any issues.

But this time, my poster and fanart won't show and I can't find the reason. In regular movies or tv shows full list, no problem, i see the posters. But in widget or in information page, no poster, no fanart. Fanarts won't show in main menu either.

I am running on Mimic skin, which I really like. So I tried going back to confluence, my poster were there. Tried to install another skin to test. Poster showed up well in Aeon Nox. So it seem to be a problem with Mimic... Maybe I'm missing a plugin or something?

Tried to find solution before, but could not find anything. Could you help? Thanks
I will move you to the Mimic forum.
My Signature
Links to : Official:Forum rules (wiki) | Official:Forum rules/Banned add-ons (wiki) | Debug Log (wiki)
Links to : HOW-TO:Create Music Library (wiki) | HOW-TO:Create_Video_Library (wiki)  ||  Artwork (wiki) | Basic controls (wiki) | Import-export library (wiki) | Movie sets (wiki) | Movie universe (wiki) | NFO files (wiki) | Quick start guide (wiki)
(2017-09-10, 01:37)Karellen Wrote: I will move you to the Mimic forum.

I tested a bit further and it seem to be a problem with most of the skin, I must be missing something. Not just a mimic thing I think...
Ok. That is different to what you said in your first post...

Quote:I am running on Mimic skin, which I really like. So I tried going back to confluence, my poster were there. Tried to install another skin to test. Poster showed up well in Aeon Nox. So it seem to be a problem with Mimic

I will leave here for now. If there has been no response in 48 hours, I can move elsewhere.

Also provide a debug log while scraping your tv shows and movies.
My Signature
Links to : Official:Forum rules (wiki) | Official:Forum rules/Banned add-ons (wiki) | Debug Log (wiki)
Links to : HOW-TO:Create Music Library (wiki) | HOW-TO:Create_Video_Library (wiki)  ||  Artwork (wiki) | Basic controls (wiki) | Import-export library (wiki) | Movie sets (wiki) | Movie universe (wiki) | NFO files (wiki) | Quick start guide (wiki)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Poster and fanart not showing... In Mimic skin.0