Solved 2 Series not shown correctly in TVDB
(2017-09-11, 13:02)Karellen Wrote: Exactly.

My workflow is now
1. Scrape with media manager and create nfo.
2. Edit nfo. Add tags, change artwork, modify descriptions, moviesets, sort titles, etc...
3. Scrape into Kodi.
4. Then every so often I perform a Kodi export of my nfo's to separate files. This overwrites the original nfo, but includes all the Kodi data like playcount, last watched, resume points.

Best thing is that all these members having issues with add-ons not downloading artwork, and registering for API Keys... don't need any of that with the Media Manager.

Works great.

Agreed, I just tend to forget that it's laying there on the desktop ...........
Core 2/Duo 3.3g, 8Gb Memory, Win7/x32, Remote Wonder stuffed into a Antec Theatre Case.
SageTV, Kodi.
(2017-09-10, 20:21)PH-SYM Wrote: The few times I had to request a change I had no problems with them. These shows I wanted to change weren't locked so that might be the difference.

As near as I can tell your experience(s) have been out of the norm - a GOOD thing.

(2017-09-10, 20:21)PH-SYM Wrote: Perhaps for the more popular shows they get so many conflicting requests that they have to decide on a format and freeze them. Being nagged (as they might see it) to change these shows anyhow might frustrate them as much as it frustrates you for not being able to make any corrections.
But I can understand the frustration; I have similar experience with fanart.tv, where I spend some time to create artwork for artists that have none whatsoever, only to get every single one of them turned down because they were deemed to be of substandard quality. Years later, these artists still don't have artwork. My way of thinking: better medium quality than none at all while they might want to have only perfect artwork available.

Really? They'd prefer nothing to, well, "sub-standard" art?

Man, the power they must feel ........
Core 2/Duo 3.3g, 8Gb Memory, Win7/x32, Remote Wonder stuffed into a Antec Theatre Case.
SageTV, Kodi.
(2017-09-11, 15:56)RBraverman Wrote:
(2017-09-11, 03:06)jjd-uk Wrote: I don't understand why you think the tvdb listing for Hetty Wainthropp is incorrect? As a pilot it is a Special then placed in Season 1 according to Aired Date.

Firstly as listed it does not show up when scraped.
Secondly if you look at MOST other series, they always stick pilots as Series/Season 00.

As listed on TVDB scrapes fine here.

From

It's in Specials so S00 and Episode 1 so E01, giving S00E01.

So with a set of dummy test files

I get

(2017-09-11, 17:20)jjd-uk Wrote:
(2017-09-11, 15:56)RBraverman Wrote:
(2017-09-11, 03:06)jjd-uk Wrote: I don't understand why you think the tvdb listing for Hetty Wainthropp is incorrect? As a pilot it is a Special then placed in Season 1 according to Aired Date.

Firstly as listed it does not show up when scraped.
Secondly if you look at MOST other series, they always stick pilots as Series/Season 00.

As listed on TVDB scrapes fine here.

From
************ snip ***********

I can not find that. Can you give me the direct link? Now I'm curious as to why my setup does not come up with what yours does.
SageTV, Kodi.
Go to the show on tvdb. Simply click on Specials in the seasons list.
My Signature
Links to : Official:Forum rules (wiki) | Official:Forum rules/Banned add-ons (wiki) | Debug Log (wiki)
Links to : HOW-TO:Create Music Library (wiki) | HOW-TO:Create_Video_Library (wiki)  ||  Artwork (wiki) | Basic controls (wiki) | Import-export library (wiki) | Movie sets (wiki) | Movie universe (wiki) | NFO files (wiki) | Quick start guide (wiki)
Just in case the above pointer isn't enough.

Entry for show https://www.thetvdb.com/?tab=series&id=76343&lid=7

Under Seasons is Specials which takes you to https://www.thetvdb.com/?tab=season&seri...3801&lid=7

Therefore for Specials it's the Episode numbers on this Specials page that you use.
(2017-09-11, 21:51)Karellen Wrote: Go to the show on tvdb. Simply click on Specials in the seasons list.

I know that no-one will believe me but the pilot has been listed correctly - on my end - under S00E01 for the past serval (read 5+ months) and has never been scraped correctly. Last Mid-week I went to see how they had set it up and "Specials" was not there.

That is why I asked where you found it.

Can we end this now?

SageTV, Kodi.
(2017-09-11, 22:34)jjd-uk Wrote: Just in case the above pointer isn't enough.

Entry for show https://www.thetvdb.com/?tab=series&id=76343&lid=7

Under Seasons is Specials which takes you to https://www.thetvdb.com/?tab=season&seri...3801&lid=7

Therefore for Specials it's the Episode numbers on this Specials page that you use.

Thank you.

SageTV, Kodi.
Ended as requested
My Signature
Links to : Official:Forum rules (wiki) | Official:Forum rules/Banned add-ons (wiki) | Debug Log (wiki)
Links to : HOW-TO:Create Music Library (wiki) | HOW-TO:Create_Video_Library (wiki)  ||  Artwork (wiki) | Basic controls (wiki) | Import-export library (wiki) | Movie sets (wiki) | Movie universe (wiki) | NFO files (wiki) | Quick start guide (wiki)
Thread marked solved and closed to further posts
My Signature
Solved.
SageTV, Kodi.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
2 Series not shown correctly in TVDB0