ME TV
Any chance of getting ME TV back?
(2017-09-11, 21:23)rocko Wrote: Any chance of getting ME TV back?
Looks subscription based http://www.metv.com/wheretowatch/
first_time_user (wiki) | free content (wiki) | forum rules (wiki) | PVR (wiki) | Debug Log (wiki)

IMPORTANT:
The official Kodi version does not contain any content what so ever. This means that you should provide your own content from a local or remote storage location, DVD, Blu-Ray or any other media carrier that you own. Additionally Kodi allows you to install third-party plugins that may provide access to content that is freely available on the official content provider website. The watching or listening of illegal or pirated content which would otherwise need to be paid for is not endorsed or approved by Team Kodi.
I am referring to the catsup addon by Lunatixz. It stopped working a few weeks ago.
Best to post in the thread of the add-on if you would like support.
first_time_user (wiki) | free content (wiki) | forum rules (wiki) | PVR (wiki) | Debug Log (wiki)

IMPORTANT:
The official Kodi version does not contain any content what so ever. This means that you should provide your own content from a local or remote storage location, DVD, Blu-Ray or any other media carrier that you own. Additionally Kodi allows you to install third-party plugins that may provide access to content that is freely available on the official content provider website. The watching or listening of illegal or pirated content which would otherwise need to be paid for is not endorsed or approved by Team Kodi.
(2017-09-11, 21:49)rocko Wrote: I am referring to the catsup addon by Lunatixz. It stopped working a few weeks ago.

Best of my knowledge, that add-on is not supported on this forum. I also don't think Lunatixz is the author.
(2017-09-12, 01:42)learningit Wrote:
(2017-09-11, 21:49)rocko Wrote: I am referring to the catsup addon by Lunatixz. It stopped working a few weeks ago.

Best of my knowledge, that add-on is not supported on this forum. I also don't think Lunatixz is the author.

Correct, I am not the author.
Image Lunatixz - Kodi / Beta repository
Image PseudoTV - Forum | Website | Youtube | Help?
OK I am probably wrong about the author,sorry but ME TV came from here. I have had it for several years and it recently quite working.
(2017-09-12, 02:59)rocko Wrote: OK I am probably wrong about the author,sorry but ME TV came from here. I have had it for several years and it recently quite working.
Find the thread then and ask for support there.

IMPORTANT:
Is this it.... https://forum.kodi.tv/showthread.php?tid=193014
My Signature
Links to : Official:Forum rules (wiki) | Official:Forum rules/Banned add-ons (wiki) | Debug Log (wiki)
Links to : HOW-TO:Create Music Library (wiki) | HOW-TO:Create_Video_Library (wiki)  ||  Artwork (wiki) | Basic controls (wiki) | Import-export library (wiki) | Movie sets (wiki) | Movie universe (wiki) | NFO files (wiki) | Quick start guide (wiki)
Guys, MeTV is in our repo. https://kodi.tv/addons/browse?keyword=Me...=title+ASC

MeTV is a U.S. OTA channel that shows old TV shows and movies and I believe that they are a subsidiary of Fox.

EDIT: I see what you did there. Sad
Forum Rules (wiki) | Banned add-ons (wiki) | Wiki (wiki) | Quick start guide (wiki)
According to that, it is authored by @T1m
If I have helped you or increased your knowledge, click the 'thumbs up' button to give thanks :) (People with less than 20 posts won't see the "thumbs up" button.)
(2017-09-12, 08:37)nickr Wrote: According to that, it is authored by @T1m

Or AKA https://forum.kodi.tv/showthread.php?tid...pid2645639
Forum Rules (wiki) | Banned add-ons (wiki) | Wiki (wiki) | Quick start guide (wiki)
Thought so.
If I have helped you or increased your knowledge, click the 'thumbs up' button to give thanks :) (People with less than 20 posts won't see the "thumbs up" button.)
Yes it's in Kodi's repo but the context of message is referring to a TVA plug-in.

Sent from my SM-G935T
Image Lunatixz - Kodi / Beta repository
Image PseudoTV - Forum | Website | Youtube | Help?

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
ME TV0