Installing build
Hello, I was wondering if anyone could provide me with any advice on how to transfer a build i purchased for my FireTv to my PC. If that is not possible I was wondering if there is anyway I can look through the root files or pre-installed addons to see where the stream I am using is being provided so I can add the URL to the KODI 17 on my laptop. Its live TV streams that are provided through an addon called Flash-point within his build called zoom. I am paying 25 per month for the flashpoint subscription per month. I would like to use the laptop to stream from the same provider. The developer that sold me the build requires anyone using his build to go through him in order to pay for the live streams. I have asked if he was the host and he isn't. So I would like to find out who is hosting the content I am streaming. Any help would be great. The build doesn't have any of the setting menus you would find with other builds. Any help is appreciated.
Please read the forum rules.
Quote ronie: "Estuary is a giant piece of crap." Looking for a new quote. Ideas?
So you want (free) support from us for something that you paid for at somebody else... Before we stick our neck out, we will need some details. We never heard of a Zoom build or a Flashpoint add-on. It could be the newest boys on the block. Paying $25 a month for live streams does sound a bit steep to me. So if this is this a genuine provider, can you give some provider details as well?

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Installing build0