MySql TV show problem? help, database full but not showing in Kodi?
Very confused, have a OpenElec build running on old Acer Revo for living room box.
Had a linux Mysql install natively.
Decided to move to a dockered mysql instance.
Got docker container up. Too lazy to do restore so I had new db created, with import watched status via nfos.
Updated advancedsettings.xml w/ new port info to new docker instance. Rebooted OE
Re did Set Contents.
VideoLibrary was scanning new content.
Got into the sql CLI and could see all the updates to movies and tvshows in the tablespace but NOTHING was showing up in TV Shows from OE Kodi GUI. Very werid. Dont think ever seen this.
I said screw it. Dropped the dbase/tablespace and started over.
Set content on one smaller folder tV only to test. Filling the database everything seems normal.
Grab remote. Navigate to tvshows. NOTHING. Zero Shows. Zero Eps.
I see shows and eps in the database.
Movies seem fine.
Insights?
Search first, provide details and keep forums clean. Mark things solved, to close them out and acknowledge helpful volunteers who share. If I have helped, click the plus button.
Hi transcender,

Can you provide a debug log which captures an Update Library.
My Signature
Links to : Official:Forum rules (wiki) | Official:Forum rules/Banned add-ons (wiki) | Debug Log (wiki)
Links to : HOW-TO:Create Music Library (wiki) | HOW-TO:Create_Video_Library (wiki)  ||  Artwork (wiki) | Basic controls (wiki) | Import-export library (wiki) | Movie sets (wiki) | Movie universe (wiki) | NFO files (wiki) | Quick start guide (wiki)
Quote:The database is full
If you are using EXT4 for your mysql files, the file size limit is 16TB. So something else is going wrong.
(2017-09-14, 07:58)Klojum Wrote:
Quote:The database is full
If you are using EXT4 for your mysql files, the file size limit is 16TB. So something else is going wrong.

Sorry Klojum, when I wrote the db is 'full' i just mean there was tons of data in the tables vs the 0 shows/0 eps in the Kodi GUI. I dont think I have a 'space'/capacity problem w/ the dbase.
Search first, provide details and keep forums clean. Mark things solved, to close them out and acknowledge helpful volunteers who share. If I have helped, click the plus button.
@transcender no debug log (wiki), no problem.
Texture Cache Maintenance Utility: Preload your texture cache for optimal UI performance. Remotely manage media libraries. Purge unused artwork to free up space. Find missing media. Configurable QA check to highlight metadata issues. Aid in diagnosis of library and cache related problems.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
MySql TV show problem? help, database full but not showing in Kodi?0