v14 Custom menu help
I have been an user of Kodi for awhile and am brand new on here. I have Kodi Helix on Apple TV 2. I am using Aeon Nox Silvo build and am customizing it. I have two things that I want to customize the menu with and haven't been able to figure it out. Not sure if its possible to.

First one is I would like to have a playlist of video files play as the background. I am able to create the playlist. The background setting options has "video playlist" option. When I select the playlist nothing plays in the backgrounds?? The playlist plays fine elsewhere.

Second one is I made custom menu option for "Search". search is linked to video add-on's search screen. Two sub menu options for movies search and tv shows search. This is my issue, I would like to make "menu shortcut" for the "search" feature for add-ons in Kodi's add-on browser??

Thanks in advance for any of your help.
Hello skarmazin2004

I will move you to the Aeon Nox forum, where you might receive assistance.

Be aware that v14 is no longer supported, and there have been 12 official releases since then. Think of all the new code... so there may not be a lot of help for v14.
My Signature
Links to : Official:Forum rules (wiki) | Official:Forum rules/Banned add-ons (wiki) | Debug Log (wiki)
Links to : HOW-TO:Create Music Library (wiki) | HOW-TO:Create_Video_Library (wiki)  ||  Artwork (wiki) | Basic controls (wiki) | Import-export library (wiki) | Movie sets (wiki) | Movie universe (wiki) | NFO files (wiki) | Quick start guide (wiki)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Custom menu help0