Solved Kodi remote connection w port forward
Hi all!

I`m trying to made my kodi player to be controlled by google assistant.
so i need to setup kody remote control.

Well i turned everything on and changed port to 7272.

From my local wifi network it worked like a charm, and i can access web interface.

Well i went on and made port forward on my router --- ext address port 7272 - kodi local address port 7272 for tcp and udp

But here is no connection availble.
I`ve got a web server on my network and i can connect to it with my port forward from any where i need. But there is no luck with kodi. Why so? I do port forward similar to my web server. =(((
Solved ) there was some troubles inside my network
Thread marked solved.
My Signature
Links to : Official:Forum rules (wiki) | Official:Forum rules/Banned add-ons (wiki) | Debug Log (wiki)
Links to : HOW-TO:Create Music Library (wiki) | HOW-TO:Create_Video_Library (wiki)  ||  Artwork (wiki) | Basic controls (wiki) | Import-export library (wiki) | Movie sets (wiki) | Movie universe (wiki) | NFO files (wiki) | Quick start guide (wiki)
(2017-09-14, 10:34)xamalon Wrote: Hi all!

I`m trying to made my kodi player to be controlled by google assistant.
so i need to setup kody remote control.

Well i turned everything on and changed port to 7272.

From my local wifi network it worked like a charm, and i can access web interface.

Well i went on and made port forward on my router --- ext address port 7272 - kodi local address port 7272 for tcp and udp

But here is no connection availble.
I`ve got a web server on my network and i can connect to it with my port forward from any where i need. But there is no luck with kodi. Why so? I do port forward similar to my web server. =(((
Can I ask what sort of Google Assistant setup this is? Is it from mobile to Kodi? And if so how is it working? Very interested in the setup

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Kodi remote connection w port forward0