Is it possible to add scrolling text to pictures or videos
I am converting some of my blu-rays to mkvs and wonder if there is any way to transfere stills(from the extras on the discs) with text scrolling up while its playing for a set time in kodi. I hope it is possible to just make a jpg and then use a text file or a nfo file to get the text up in kodi. I have tried the Extras-addon but it can't show the text or images. I wish someone with the knowhow and time would make a proper addon for handling extras from movies and tvshows. It's very difficult to handle these files as it is right now.

Thanks!

Roger
Probably be better in the feature request section or ask in the extras addon section with a proper request. What they are made for works perfectly, so it's not a fault of the addon. You would probably have a better chance of having the addon getting updated to include what you want (or code it yourself is always an option) versus having kodi developers change code to accommodate a VERY niche request(or code it yourself and send it to them to have it implemented is also an option).
Think you need to describe exactly what you want as I'm a bit confused as to your needs/desires. On one hand there was a program that created stubs using your own fanart, and a horizontal text ribbon on whatever information you have placed in it. Then there is the extrafanart support that a lot of skins have, that will make a slide show of the art for individual movies. And not to forget about 'extras' which handle just about anything you put in a sub folder called 'extras'. Some skins offer the meta-data to be read in a scrolling event over top the fan art. Check my signature for links and comparisons of skin features, and last but not least, is putting your coding hat on and dive into one of the skins with your own modifications.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Is it possible to add scrolling text to pictures or videos0